Killer Clown Concept

Is it just me, or does Pennwise make for a bad example of a scary Clown? He lost a fight to a bunch of kids.

Does Pennywise’s power come from the fear of others?, If so he would have bad matchups throughout the entire roster of killer instinct.

Would love sweet tooth as a guest. I would have selected him as a guest probably more than any of the current guest characters.

I don’t know whether your making a joke or not but myself am not scared of pennywise, at least on a base level.
I might be bias because I’m not afraid of clowns but what’s scary(or at least what I find scary) about pennywise isn’t so much his base design but the fact that it’s not his final form and he is only taking that form form for some personal reason. If he so chose to he could transform into his true form that is probably beyond human comprehension (or literally anything more dangerous than a clown) and evicerate me with no resistance
but he doesn’t
for whatever reason he prefers the form of something that’s supposed to be harmless.

That’s what scary. That helpless feeling of being stalked by something so powerful that it can take you whenever it wants but doesn’t because it enjoys your fear and is just that confident that it can kill you whenever it wants. I hate that feeling so much I would probably try to fight the clown fully knowing, expecting and wanting to die just to get it over with and stop living in fear.

Ha I would probably shout something super corny like “c’mon ill fight you on your own level!!!” Before running at him the next time I saw him.

1 Like

Great explanation, although it would be hard to convey as a fighting game character. A killer clown though, would be definitely cool.