Kilgore Gameplay (Video Added!)

I believe he can be recruited during SL, but nothing more

Playwise reminds me of sektor/cyrax a bit. Has missle lock on and can use a special to cool down his guns. His guns when over heated donā€™t shoot as far but add flame damage to opponent like cinder.

His ultra needs work tho, doesnā€™t fit in with the beats

From what I have read you can finish his quest and recruit him in shadow lords and use him inside shadow lords only. too bad my shadow lords does not work LOL
They have a fix ready for me, but it didnt make the patch unfortunately. We have one more trick up our sleevesā€¦ I just have to find the time to walk through it with MS. I just dont want to waste an hour or so trying to get it to work when I could just be playing. I have patienceā€¦i can wait till the next patch if need be.

Well, sound like theyā€™re taking it seriously.

Isnā€™t eagle fulgore?

He is the Sektor of KI.

About as much as Dr Halsey is Cortana in Halo.

What do you mean? (Iā€™m not familiar with Halo lore)

HAHAHA!

The real fight is when he tries to scoop ice cream.

No. eagle has his own mind and body. Fulgore robots are created useing eagle fighting ā€œspiritā€

THE fulgore is a rogue robot that has achieved sentience beyond his programming. He Praha bits of eagle memory but he isnā€™t eagle but his own being

At least thatā€™s what I think

1 Like

Well, itā€™s not an exact example anyway. Eagle is not inside Fulgore, but his AI was made from creating a neural net copy of Eagleā€™s brain. So in a sense, Fulgore is kinda like Eagleā€™s ā€œShadow AIā€.

1 Like

Oops, yep he is. My bad.

Halsey made Cortana after her likeness and the same was done for Fulgore after Eagle.

1 Like

Im back in!!! It worked!!! I played the entire Shadow born quest last nightā€¦man Shadow lords has become much better and more entertaining since i last played months ago.

the dialogue is much better, its more interesting to read and find out what happens next. Im impressed!

Killgore is awesome too! I like his music as wellā€¦it grows on you.

1 Like

Congrats!

One of the best things in the new patch is how they have fixed the ability to feed your companions without having to leave the war room and go to the barracks etc. itā€™s great to see them improvimgmbasic functionality and I hope they can carry this over to other aspects of the game and UI that could still use some polish.

2 Likes

The cool thing is i had a ton of astral gem built up over the last few weeks of doing the 2 challenges that I could actually complete. Multiplayer and shadow labā€¦So i was able to buy a killer pack and got a perfect raam and an epic tiger. So my characters are super powerful now.

Im going to try and unlock Killgore tonight. Im off for 2 weeks starting tomorrow if you are home and have time for one of our fun sets. Just hit me up!

1 Like

I hope they reference bill Kilgore somehow z

So, if you play as Kilgore in Shadow Lords, you can start unlocking colors and Player Card stuff like Taunts
I know what Iā€™m doing tonight

Strangely, though, his level cap is 30 and he gains XP at the rate it did back when everyoneā€™s cap was 30.