Kilgore Colors/Customization!

Yeah I already have him at lvl 10 about to turn that to 15 when I get back from work lol

2 Likes

You know whatā€™s be really rad? If one of Kilgoreā€™s accessory sets/his retro outfit took inspiration from olā€™ Wolfenstein-3Dā€™s Mecha Hitler.

Obviously any reference to the 3rd Reich and Hitler himself would need to be scrubbed out (kinda like Iā€™m the German port of the game). Perhaps a skull floating in a jar and some Ultratech symbols thrown on.

But a great big bulky outfit with quad chainguns? Sign me up!

I think cowboy accessories would look great on Kilgore. Especially the hat.

2 Likes

I can see it nowā€¦
ā€œThis town ainā€™t big 'nuff fer the teoo of us, partner. Fweep boop.ā€œ
Oh, then umā€¦ Go away?
ā€ā€¦Okie Dokie! [^-^]/~ See ya!ā€

Also, Iā€™d like to throw this out:
#I would KILL for some Motƶrhead related accessories for Kilgore.

I can only hope at this point, I know, but seeing my idol -the most Metal human of all time- get tribute paid in my favorite fighting game? Iā€™d be happy with literally anything that happens after that.

3 Likes

Teddybear costume

Gun head and legs

Giant Eyeball, blue flames

Just bought Kilgore he is 9.99 and come with 4 customization options. Like his color options just wish he had more customization options in terms of the style

I really need Megatron color 6, Bumblebee color 4 and Optimus prime color 5. Samus color 3 is awesome too.

What are the other colors?

Color 8 is Shockwave!

Oh ā– ā– ā– ā– ! Thatā€™s crazy. Of course it is.

1 Like

I just realized
Color 6 is Bastion from Overwatch
And Color 7 isā€¦ GIR!

Or itā€™s Galvatron?

Megatron :cry:

I cannot unsee Bastion on Color 6, sorry. White armor, blue eye (in the same shape too!), minigun(s), adorablenessā€¦

Edited to include comparison

2 Likes

Can you guys provide picture comparison references for some of these because Iā€™m not sure youā€™re right on some.

Edited mine to do just that for ye

1 Like

Thanks, but thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about right there - tank, Brown, and green does not equal white (although youā€™re right about the blue). Similarly, pink and yellow doesnā€™t equal Samus who is red (or orange) and yellow (more like Arcee if you ask me); Bumblebee may be yellow, but he doesnā€™t have green in him like Kilgore does; Gir is bright green, not skull military green; etc.

The Optimus Prime reference I can see, however.

It may be different shades, but the color palette seems too similar to deny similarity.

Even the black arms are there! :smiley:

I like Gir, but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a better comparison somewhereā€¦

No, itā€™s definitely Shockwave:

More specifically with the elongated face he looks like the Transformers Animated version of Shockwave:

Edit: Also if you notice on the classic Shockwave design his left arm has a gun instead of a handā€¦kinda like Kilgore.

1 Like