Kilgore Colors/Customization!

Title of the thread! What colors will he have, and how many?
How about accessories? Will he get the full suite, or start out like Omen/Shago?
Will he get a retro costume? What would it look like?

My guesses thus far: Colors will include different metals, as well as different camouflage patterns. They could also tweak the color of his engines/rocket trails perhaps. Accessories could include different styles of automatic weaponry, even just different chain/miniguns. Maybe different heads or limb options, or “hair” pieces.

#DISCUSS!

3 Likes

Instinctively, I’d picture a Titianfall color for him.

I mean if Fulgore can have a color based on Attack on Titian, I don’t see why not.

2 Likes

I dunno, i feel like they should just give him all of fulgore’s colors. It’d suck seeing one or the other get better colors when it’d be easy for them to share.

Do that and people will really freak out about him being a clone like character.

1 Like

I’d love to see different head and hair peices as well and maybe different styled chain gun weapons.

@REYNOSOFUA11
I agree with you. I know some of Fulgore’s colors (like color 6) aren’t great. But I think it’s unfair for Kilgore not to at least get diverse color and accessories.

2 Likes

Calling it, he is going to get a Civil War gatling gun accessory.

2 Likes

With his default look, I could totally see some Recore references being added to him!

I think it would be rather fitting for him to have an “Iron Patriot” color.

1 Like

Could see him have one with smileys, having one on his face.
And another to make him appear more steampunk/clockwork.
Another which is very shiny and chrome! (Mad Max reference :3 )

IG should just go very crazy and silly with him. He’s a joke character, so there’s room for just having alot of fun with him! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I defintely think a red white and blue good ol’ all American killing machine look would fit him nicely.

I thought it’d be rather fitting because like I said in another thread Killgore is to Fulgore as War Machine is to Iron Man (ballistics & guns instead of energy weapons) so it would be only fitting to dress him up in 'Murica! colors just like War Machine was.

1 Like

I know it’s Kilgore and not Kilgrave, but an all purple skin would be funny too.

I would love a completely wooden skin for Derpbot… I mean kilgore

1 Like

Bwahaha, Derpbot. Rather fitting, actually.
So, like a Mokujin? I could see that happening.

Kilgore kinda reminds me of something out of B.I.O Freaks, maybe an accessory set inspired by that game?

I know right? I saw that opening and was like its so derpy I’m in love. He will forever be derpbot.
I would love that to be one of the flavor text things for him

but yeah like mokujin in theme. It would be cool. Plus it would be hilarious with the wooden parts overheating/being on fire

I feel kinda terrible.
IG: Here’s a prototype Fulgore unit called KILLGORE! He’s got artilery in his chest and chainguns for arms. He’s an unstable, unstoppable killing machine, and he reaches a melting point from his violent mechanical actions, using the heat to fuel his path of death and destru- Fwuf, what are you doing? Why are you cuddling the death bot?

Me: HE’S JUST SO PITIFUL AND CUTE HE’S TRYING SO HARD TO BE A REAL DEATHBOT LIKE HIS BROTHER I WANT A PLUSHY DAWWW WHO’S A GOOD DERP BOT?~<3

Anyway um
I’d really like a cool bronze color, like the Bronze Guy figure in Doom. Maybe a chunkier, 3 barreled set of guns ala the Deathmachine from Blops2

7 Likes

lol XD

1 Like

IG GIVE US DERPBOT PLUSH!

1 Like