Kilgore Colors/Customization!

Wouldn’t Derpgore be more fitting?

Always wanted fulgore to have an eva 01 inspired color (purple with green highlights) so hopefully Kilgore gets one.

The more we can do with his accessories to make him seem unfinished and buggy, the better. I love how incredibly unstable he looks.

2 Likes

Imagine the family xmas photo with aria the mum. Older, kranky Kilgore at the side complaining how newer versions get things ( like laser). Fulgore the ace quarter back posing with said lasers.
And on the other side cinder holding off the black sheep of the family cause she’s trying to rip everyone’s face off. (Riptor)

Happy xmas from the ultra tech family.
P.s. any chance of you lot evolving sometime soon.

It’s be nice if he got an Iron Giant style head, really push the cute robot idea. As for colours, give him a Wall.E pallet…ooh, ooh! and one that looks like the robotic golem from Laputa - Castle in the Sky since he already kind of reminds me of that anyway.

He reminds me of the Rifleman mech in Battletech.

2 Likes

@GazRJ
Lol sadira wasn’t invited.

Did they say these new characters are bonus characters or not because if they are then they’d better get the same treatment as omen if not why is omen still left behind, he’s pretty much more involved in the story than a lot of the other characters and is a mini-boss in SL. Don’t get me wrong I’m loving Kilgore and am really excited for the other two but it’s just getting kind of annoying now that he and shago are always falling behind aesthetically.

Claptrap color.
Tin Man accessories.
Bender color.

Can’t think of more. Will update if I think of any.

2 Likes

Well they said they aren’t part of any season so I’d say they’ll be stand alone characters. I’m hoping they get retros, colours and accessories but you never know.

I’m still waiting for shago to have a sycthe and a cleaver sword or a glowing katana

1 Like

@ReyArt I like to imagine Sadira’s been drinking too much eggnog and now she’s swinging around on the top of the Christmas tree singing about how she misses her old sugar daddy who let them have unbreakable infinites. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aria is totally that overdoting matriarch who’s always like “You know your cousin evolved last month, what are YOU doing with your life hmm?”

He needs a REAL Camouflage color…not that lame Camo Fulgore has. Also a pure silver Terminator style color.
Maybe his Retro will be the slim KI2 looking Fulgore?

1 Like

I’ve got it. I’ve figured out his Retro outfit:
Fulgore’s KI2 Ultimate

Make him look a little beefier, give him the cylon style eye, and voilá!

1 Like

I just fought Kilgore in shadow lords and he had accessories on. Blue armour with a different robot head and bulky arms.

1 Like

Got any clips? Would love to see!

We don’t have clip yet. But you can look this pictures.

oh my god he really is derp bot :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I’m almost entirely sure that Kilgore’s color 2 is a reference to the X-O-Manowar comics. Would Love if a dev could confirm. For those who don’t know X-O Manowar is a fantastic series from Valiant comics, def recommend.
https://gyazo.com/95bf4bffff5fcf2b2342d99b1fdf0f4d

7 Likes

Nice! In addition to everyone saying the head looks like Bastion, I’ve also wondered if he looks like the security droids or Geth from the Mass Effect series.

1 Like

Fun fact, guys!
If you play as Kilgore in Shadow Lords, you can start unlocking colors and Player Card stuff like Taunts
Have fun with that :wink:

1 Like