Kilgore Colors/Customization!

I’ve got it. I’ve figured out his Retro outfit:
Fulgore’s KI2 Ultimate

Make him look a little beefier, give him the cylon style eye, and voilá!

1 Like

I just fought Kilgore in shadow lords and he had accessories on. Blue armour with a different robot head and bulky arms.

1 Like

Got any clips? Would love to see!

We don’t have clip yet. But you can look this pictures.

oh my god he really is derp bot :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I’m almost entirely sure that Kilgore’s color 2 is a reference to the X-O-Manowar comics. Would Love if a dev could confirm. For those who don’t know X-O Manowar is a fantastic series from Valiant comics, def recommend.
https://gyazo.com/95bf4bffff5fcf2b2342d99b1fdf0f4d

7 Likes

Nice! In addition to everyone saying the head looks like Bastion, I’ve also wondered if he looks like the security droids or Geth from the Mass Effect series.

1 Like

Fun fact, guys!
If you play as Kilgore in Shadow Lords, you can start unlocking colors and Player Card stuff like Taunts
Have fun with that :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I already have him at lvl 10 about to turn that to 15 when I get back from work lol

2 Likes

You know what’s be really rad? If one of Kilgore’s accessory sets/his retro outfit took inspiration from ol’ Wolfenstein-3D’s Mecha Hitler.

Obviously any reference to the 3rd Reich and Hitler himself would need to be scrubbed out (kinda like I’m the German port of the game). Perhaps a skull floating in a jar and some Ultratech symbols thrown on.

But a great big bulky outfit with quad chainguns? Sign me up!

I think cowboy accessories would look great on Kilgore. Especially the hat.

2 Likes

I can see it now…
“This town ain’t big 'nuff fer the teoo of us, partner. Fweep boop.“
Oh, then um… Go away?
”…Okie Dokie! [^-^]/~ See ya!”

Also, I’d like to throw this out:
#I would KILL for some Motörhead related accessories for Kilgore.

I can only hope at this point, I know, but seeing my idol -the most Metal human of all time- get tribute paid in my favorite fighting game? I’d be happy with literally anything that happens after that.

3 Likes

Teddybear costume

Gun head and legs

Giant Eyeball, blue flames

Just bought Kilgore he is 9.99 and come with 4 customization options. Like his color options just wish he had more customization options in terms of the style

I really need Megatron color 6, Bumblebee color 4 and Optimus prime color 5. Samus color 3 is awesome too.

What are the other colors?

Color 8 is Shockwave!

Oh ■■■■! That’s crazy. Of course it is.

1 Like

I just realized
Color 6 is Bastion from Overwatch
And Color 7 is… GIR!

Or it’s Galvatron?