KI2 Orchid Re-design 18 and up

Because its not offensive to me to others though it may be…I could care less…just pointing out that maybe your site rule priorties are a lil mixed up. It also shows how this flag system can be abused very easly. It should be removed.

Early Revamp 1st attempt.

She looks like she needs to eat a burger. And if you took off the sleeves, she really WOULD look like Jade.

Just my thoughts. I don’t need to be insulted for expressing my opinion.

3 Likes

I like the thinner look, So is that it? She is too skinny?

A little bit. Any more skinny and she’d literally be a twig.

I think Orchid needs an overall revisit for design

Which one KI 2k13? Or the KI2 model?

This is just a rough touch up, maybe about 3% of what can actually be done.

But I like it, It’s sexy but not to revealing, her face looks much more defined, her collar bones are more defined, and her skin tone around her chest looks less yellow, but can be fixed. Over all I think it looks better, I would rather have her KI2 outfit than the one they have now, but maybe a little more modernized.

How is this +18? Dead or Alive is rated +16.

1 Like

DOA is rated M over here dude.

ok, not in europe though. Anyway SF isnt rated M and elena and poison have way less on tha this orchid.

1 Like

Why does Orchid look anorexic in the OPS Photoshop? That’s not 18+ that’s just gross.

3 Likes

I was wondering why she looked so wide in the original. She is thinner, I think anorexic is a little over exaggeration, I could always make her thicker in the right places, but as she is right now, I think its a good weight. I’d say maybe 155 lbs, down to 135 which I think is still a good weight for a fighter.

Next update will include.

abb and muscle definition for sure.

More detail to the outfit.

Thicker in some area’s legs and a.ss

Tonfa electric FX

Skin tone evening

and some other things you will have to post up for.

I dunno, my girlfriend only ways about 110 pounds, and even she has a bit more meat on her bones than that edit does.
I think the main issue might be that, in your general slim down, you might have accidentally removed certain anatomical features that most humans have, namely a ribcage and some hips.

maybe the resolution is different also…idk she obviously has more weight in certain areas than others.

But this is just a early concept, so there will be some more changes. Her face looks way better to me and the hair helps alot.

I very much doubt the current Orchid weighs 155lbs Ronda Rousey weighs 134lbs and is much bigger built and only 2 inches shorter, do you honestly believe Orchid weighs over 20lbs more.

1 Like

no…

Her boso m alone is 50 lbs

there is some weight there for sure :slight_smile:

Damn.

B Orchid. Revision 2

Had a lil powow with my partner and this is something we thought maybe an interesting style.

1 Like