KI2 Orchid Re-design 18 and up

she is free style artist, we like to make it as unique as possible. Yes we are using the KI2 skin but we like the effects to be original and custom made.

Now you know how the devs must feel XD

judging a design before you actually see the rest of it. All I can tell you is this: just finish it.

I would change her tonfas for two amputated legs, that way they would explode in an orgy of blood and meat everytime she strikes

3 Likes

I had to give this a like because Iā€™m assuming itā€™s meant to be sarcasm.

1 Like

I could make it happenā€¦Iā€™m not but if I wanted to I could. I would rather her fire cat ender blow people up into bits and pieces or at least set the enemy on fire and leave em chared.

butā€¦raw pieces, or carbonised pieces? big difference, I donā€™t want to be called a wuss because the pain and suffering of the opponent is not painful or insufferable enough

1 Like

Bothā€¦so they will suffer excruciating pain for a mili mili second before they blow up with blood every where.

last question: carbonised bits, rare or medium rare? I am getting horny talking about this, mind if I pull my ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  while we talk?

wellā€¦if they are carbonized, logically they would be charcol, but for your sakeā€¦RAWā€¦ RAW AND BLOODY. Itā€™s a free country do what you want. Now quit trying to de rail my topic, before NO ONE gets to see the artā€¦

keep talkingā€¦Iā€™m almost thereā€¦blood and gutsā€¦ AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I came.

Soā€¦I get banned for calling people out on stuff, yet this passesā€¦ehā€¦seems fair.

1 Like

mean whileā€¦here is an original piece of hersā€¦ā€œTOADally Trippinā€

Is he melting or sweating or what.

Its an acid trip art sketchā€¦it was done in a few minutes for a friendā€¦you donā€™t get it? TOAD-ally Trippinā€¦Toad is a shroomā€¦

Figured a Mario pun. Like Toad the character.

Looks like heā€™s in a honey p ot

Itā€™s from his super mario world boss floating thing.

You got banned for a rant post. Itā€™s too soon for historical revision.

Ohā€¦ok sexually explict and offensive posts are ok, but not rantsā€¦okā€¦makes sense. If you want to remove that whole comment exchange btw feel free.

/last off topic response

If something is offensive, why arenā€™t you flagging it? Thatā€™s what the system is for.

2 Likes