KI World Cup 2017 Roll Call and Links

Trying really hard not to meme this. . . . . . . . .

4 Likes

I would prefer that you didnā€™t. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

The Temptationā€¦ :joy:

Nah, we love you dude. Donā€™t worry. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

When people be complaining about Shinsakoā€¦
https://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/a/8/a877e87c83a4e1dbb805fb055a72e6ca523e7bea_1_500x393.png

5 Likes

@STORM179 has a new target to go afterā€¦

Dude Nnoooooo @KevBones10 you did this make it stop :joy:

In fairness, it was you who started it.

Where you succeeded in resisting, I fell victim.

2 Likes

But itā€™s not my faultā€¦ lol

1 Like

Ray Jay gonna ban dat arse yall dont stop it!

2 Likes

In all seriousness, I would prefer that the ā€œlookalikeā€ discussion/jokes not continue.

6 Likes

Ok. Iā€™m still on board with the plan.

We good.

I am very sorry. I shouldnā€™t post picture of you in thread. :confused:

Itā€™s ok man - weā€™re good :slight_smile:

See you in San Antonio!

2 Likes

Well S***ā€¦ My angst finally got the better of meā€¦

I did something awful I cannot take back thus my future of going to KI world cup isā€¦ in jeopardy.

Not gonna go into the full gritty and gory detail. But long story short: I apparently canā€™t fly to a place far from home and be happy.

My mental state wonā€™t allow it.

More details to come. I dunno. Sooner or later. Iā€™ll either be there or not.

1 Like

Dude, stop being scared and get some balls and go. Im not trying to be mean but it seems you are searching for a reason to not go. If you trully can still go, GO!@ There is nothing to fearā€¦we will all be there and you will be surrounded by friends.

Stop searching for excuses to cancelā€¦you will regret it.

2 Likes

EDIT: I donā€™t mean to sound so depressing. Although Itā€™s hard when school is riding my A** with work.

1 Like

I get it dudeā€¦ I really do. I too can be a procrastinator/ home body/ anti social/ and search for excuses to not go to events. Butā€¦ IM telling youā€¦DO NOT LETS THIS ONE PASS YOU UP. Its as once in a life time event. There wont be another oneā€¦ so you need to go and have an amazing story to tell and share with friends and family.

3 Likes

Im not going @MandrillManiac, but id trade with most anyone to be able to do so.

Life advice? Most often, the things you regret most are the risks you didnt take.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve said elsewhere and will repeat here that there are (far, far) more important things in life than videogames or tournaments or whatever, and generally school is one of those things. By the same token though, it is also true that itā€™s the really different things in life that will stick with us and make the best memories. If you love KI and want to go to an event to see the best play possible and hang out with a bunch of other people who also love the game, then there isnā€™t a better one to go to than KIWC.

The date for the event hasnā€™t moved. Itā€™s static and has been fixed for months, which means you probably have had time to prepare for it and balance it out with your current and evolving workload. If thatā€™s not the case, then it is what it is and you have a choice to make.

I guess my advice is that if thereā€™s a legitimate life or work (school) reason for why you canā€™t go, then that is what it is. Do what you have to do. But if itā€™s about being scared or nervous about going, then donā€™t let fear hold you back from doing something that you really want to do. Youā€™re not going there to win the Cup, youā€™re going to meet and hang out with other cool people who love the same thing that you do and are as excited about it as you are. Thatā€™s something special man - donā€™t let fear hold you back from getting to experience it.

3 Likes

I want to meet you :relieved:

2 Likes