KI World Cup 2017 Roll Call and Links

So who all is going? Im 95% sure my fiancee and I are going! One thing Id like to share are all the links needed to get your trip set up easily. Below are the links for the Officail hotel, the online ticket booth and the event page for dates, time, rules, ect…

Here is the event page…

Here is the online ticket booth…( THIS LINK DOES WORK, trying to find the correct link but no luck)
www.tobincenter.org/box-office/2017-03/ki-con

Here is the official hotel for the event ( there is a discount for KIWC attendees.)

There is also upgrades to the tickets for floor level seating, balcony seating, and basic non floor seating.
Also Add on’s for Ki classic and KI 2 classic tournaments. Over Watch and gears of War tournaments as well ( Not cheap!)

There are 3 ticket types.

45$- Floor level
35$ - Balcony level
25$ -…and the cheapest NO guarantee seating level ( Which means you cant sit on the floor if the floor tickets sell out)

Add Ons -
KI classic 10$
KI 2 - 10$
Smash -10$
KI Season 3 last chance Qualify - FREE registration

5 Likes

I REALLY want to go, but I don’t see it happening. I’m jealous of everyone who is going!

1 Like

Unfortunately won’t be able to make it this year. I hope there is a next year, cuz come Hell or high water we’re making it out next year. I’ll carpool w/ my own car so we can sleep in the damned thing if need-be. Mobile motel ain’t no thing.

There is just too much life happening right now, and for the foreseeable future… I’LL CATCH THE STREAM THOUGH!

1 Like

I really would have loved to go <=(

1 Like

@Ziarist, @MandrillManiac and @STORM179 are going to KIWC too.

I will take front row seat at KIWC because I want my friends see me in stream! lol Plus, I will bring my interpreter for talk with hearing people than use iPhone text. :smiley:

About a KI new character. I am 100% sure that they will reveal new character trailer and gameplay like last year. But I hope next character is not guest or Shadow Orchid. If it really is happen, then we will be SUPER disappoint.

3 Likes

I’m hoping I can go, but money is tight. If I can find someone to room with it will be almost guaranteed.

1 Like

I’ll be going! I bought my ticket a while back! Can’t wait! Last year was so hype!

1 Like

What ticket did you get? Floor, balcony or basic no guarantee seating?

Anyone getting the KI classic add on to there pass? Should be a fun little event.

Is everyone going staying at the official hotel…Tropico?

We all really need to hang out as the “Forum clique” LOL

I should sign up for KI classic. but it’s too late for me… :cry:

Not me. I have friend who live in San Antonio. So my dad and me will sleepover at my friend’s house.

hey, should I bring my UNO cards game? I want to play UNO with friends at KIWC!

Why is it too late to sign up for Classic?

Uno…uh no…LOL… too much to do and enjoy.

If I want to sign up for KI classic. Then I must pay it again. Ugh… I don’t want waste my money. :confused:

Why not?! UNO is best! lol

OK… there is a Ki classic and KI classic 2 tournament… 10$ each you can add to your World Cup ticket/Pass.

KI cup last chance qualifiers are free registration.

There are 3 ticket types.

45$- Floor level
35$ - Balcony level
25$ -…and the cheapest NO guarantee seating level ( Which means you cant sit on the floor if the floor tickets sell out)

Add Ons -
KI classic 10$
KI 2 - 10$
Smash -10$
KI Season 3 last chance Qualify - FREE registration

For some reason the tobincenter.org link will not work for me on PC, I can only get to it on mobile. Can anyone try to get on the link via PC and confirm?

@xSkeletalx @rukizzel @FinchoMatic

Can someone PIN this thread please? There is important info and links that people need to see in order to spread the word easier.
Thanks

I got a floor seat. (not sure if it’s an assigned seat or not … i bought it some time ago lol)
No KI classic pass for me.
Not sure what I’m doing hotel wise. possibly family! (waiting on a more detailed schedule)

1 Like

Well if you decide on hotel I linked the official hotel up top.
I might do Classic KI for the fun of it and to stay busy, 3 day event is a long time!

See you there!

Can you try the Tobin center link on your PC and tell me if it works for you? I can only get that link to work on my phone and my chrome book.

I’ll be going.

2 Likes

All the best hotels are booked already! ughhh… just got a call from one that they have Sat and Sun for me but no Friday…double ughhh

1 Like

Did you try indigo san antonio riverwalk?

Not yet, I know 4 were sold out per Brandon. Krista is doing the hotel stuff, so Im not sure what all she has looked at…we are going over ll of it tonight.

ill try this one first. Indigo
thanks

1 Like