KI World Cup 2017 Roll Call and Links

I will go to Ultra Arcade on Thursday. We can meet up at Ultra Arcade before KIWC. :slight_smile:

Oh by the way, My big brother will go too!

1 Like

We just lucked out and got the entire weekend at the Topicano! BOOOOM!!!

So next time book even later. Duly noted.

2 Likes

Well Krista has been smooth talking them all week. She called the day after Brandon announced they were sold out. So she kept saying things like " I travel to San Antonio a lot and like to stay at your hotel. I really like it. Please contact me if there are cancellations, ectā€¦ and she just stayed on them."

We got lucky is all.

Early this morning all that was available was Saturday and Sunday,how she got friday added to it I have no idea.
The one bummer is we were not able to get he KI cup group rate as its no longer available and is past the dead line. :frowning:

Three weeks left! I am very exciting to meet Hisako! :smiley:

I hate Hisako in game, but her design and backstory are cool. lol

5 Likes

Got my airplane ticket and World Cup tickets, just need a hotelā€¦ I wish someone could roommate with me, because Iā€™m running low on funds lol

2 Likes

@Sasuke99I You are live in texas. Right? I think you can go to KIWC. :slight_smile:

Yeah but I have school so I canā€™t really go :frowning: Plus I have to go with my family to New York for vacation. I would like to go to KIWC but I wonā€™t have the chance too. It also sucks because I am the only one in the family who knows what KI is and they donā€™t feel like taking me to KIWC because they donā€™t want to drive from Houston to San Antonio. I want to be there someday though.

3 Likes

Hotels are sold out all around the eventā€¦you better hurryā€¦last Brandon said 5 of 8 hotels were sold out last week.

Aw man thatā€™s suck. Hey, you can go to KIWC for next year or 2019! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll try. :smiley:

1 Like

Edit: For @KevBones10 This is just me confirming I will be there.

4 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

:+1::ok_hand::+1::ok_hand::+1::ok_hand::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

We have to all confirm next week and set up a time to meet up at the event!

1 Like

My dad, big brother and me will be there at 8:30AM!

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there around noon.

1 Like

I just found out its only a 7.5 hour drive from my house to the Tropicano so thats great! I was expecting 11 hours for some reason! Whoooooooo!

11 hours for meā€¦ :sob:

1 Like

I wonder about OGTY. Can he speak or read english? He will go to KIWC, but how can I have a chat with him??