KI World Cup 2017 Roll Call and Links

The nervousness is building up guys… I don’t know HOW I’ll be able to make it.

I have to go anyway. Because I got Flight tickets…

Ugh.

Help.

Easy

1. Travel to event
  2. Check into hotel
  3. Go down to venue
  4. ???
  5. PROFIT!!!

:sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Sounds good.

1 Like

Calm down… I was very nervous like you when I went to KiT 2016 for for first time. My big brothers can’t go with me because they have busy. Yeah of course. But I didn’t canceled it… At first I was very nervous to meet about KiT 2016, but then I had fun! I met my new friends and they are very friendly. :slight_smile:

So you need to calm down. You will have fun. I promise! To be honestly, I am nervous too.

1 Like

…Thanks Kev. And @JetstreamDan too.

I’m just scared. I guess.

No problems! I hope it was helpful for you. Remember you need to calm down.

1 Like

I’ve gone to Evo the past 5 years, as well as SCR the past 2 years. I know it’s your first time going to an event, but it’s really just a simple process. Just go to the event, do what you want to do, and remember, you’re just surrounded by a bunch of other nerds you shouldn’t be afraid of meeting and having a good time with.

3 Likes

I’m agree with you. KIWC will be best than Disneyland! lol

@STORM179 Where can I meet you at KIWC? I forget what does your face look like D:

He kind of looks like Ray Jay…Brandys brother, Kim Kardashians EX… LOL…but taller.

Jus kidding @STORM179 …runs away

Storm looks like the last huxtable child.

2 Likes

Willy?

I wasnt being literal. Lol he just is a well put together black man.

Lol. I’ve heard a couple of lookalike things over the years, but can’t say I’ve ever gotten Ray Jay before :-p

Basically what Dul said. You can watch NEC Top 8 if you want to actually know what I look like (I was on commentary).

2 Likes

I see the resemblance :joy:

2 Likes

It was just the first thing that came to mind in a hurry to try and be funny…Im guessing it kind of worked? lol

1 Like

Plans are now up in the air.

Edit: not because of me. But my flight.

I’ll be going next week! :grinning:

I’ve never been to an event like this before, but my love for KI pushed me over the edge… Looking forward to seeing San Antonio, too.

1 Like

Let me find out you the last huxtable LMAO

I remember your face now. :thumbsup:

I can’t wait to meet you!

1 Like