24. Tri-Borg
  25. Reptile
  26. Mileena
  27. Sindel
  28. Shao Khan
  29. Quan Chi
  30. Erron Black
1 Like

Not 100 per cent with my MK list but it will do for now. Looking forward to seeing other list and comments

1 Like

MK

Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Kitana
Mileena
Jade
Raiden
Liu Kang
Jax
Sonya
Shang Tsung
Goro
Shao Kahn
Smoke (Cyborg)
Ermac
Reptile

KI

Jago
Fulgore
Spinal
Orchid
Sabrewulf
TJ Combo
Glacius
ARIA
Gargos
Hisako
Mira
Riptor
Aganos
Maya
Cinder

Or something like that. I would have typically put in some more lesser knowns on the MK side but since its is a crossover they probably want in the more well known characters from the first trilogy of games.

2 Likes

KI MK
Jago - Human Scorpion
Orchid - Cassie Cage
Fulgore - Triborg
Thunder - Sheeva
Saberwulf - Undead Baraka
Glacius - Sub Zero
TJ Combo - Jacquie/Jax Briggs
Cinder - Kano
Riptor - Reptile
Kim Wu - Takeda
Kan Ra - Undead Quan Chi
Mira - Undead Mileena
Sadira - D’Vorah
ARIA - Evil Raiden
Gargos - Onaga

Explanations for some of my choices:

• Don’t know if its an unpopular opinion, but I actually liked the idea of bringing in some new blood in MKX to replace the old guard. So a lot of my decisions were based on that.

• In Cassie Cage’s case I think she’s much better than Johnny Cage or Sonya Blade alone. Combination of Spy combat with a sense of pomp and pizazz!

• Triborg takes care of all the cyborgs and seems to be a much more formidable rival to Fulgore.

• Human Scorpion and Jago went through similar ■■■■ and were dark for a while. Now they’re both trying to redeem themselves.

• Honestly, and it’s a shallow reason I know, I would prefer Jacquie Briggs to her father Jax simply because she’s a girl… otherwise the two characters are interchangeable to me.

• Evil Raiden (Dark Raiden???) has a similar view as ARIA on how to protect Earth… BRUTALLY!

• Sheeva vs Thunder… Awww man here we go… I think Thunder has more in common with Sheeva then with Night Wolf, both personality wise and combat wise. Both are Grabbler-ish. Both are Stoic. Both are honourable. And both are big muscley Mutha/Futha-Fudgas! Also I have a thing for sling bikinis and wanted to jam Sheeva in the roster somewhere Hee hee!! Shallow :stuck_out_tongue: !!!

• Gargos and Onaga… Mah big Baddies!!! Onaga mah man!!! Nothing else…

• Had to make the cut somewhere and for some reason Tusk, Maya, Liu Kang, and Kitana weren’t fitting my list… Gotta have roster spots for mah WAIFUS ARIA and Sheeva! They ain’t pretty… They EXOTIC! … … cough… I’ll see myself out…

2 Likes

I love Your list

1 Like

nice list. i thought of Aganos in mk and picture his eyes turning red during finishers/danger moves/ultimates

1 Like

KI:

1. Fulgore
  2. Jago
  3. Orchid
  4. Spinal
  5. Cinder
  6. Glacius
  7. Kan Ra
  8. Thunder
  9. Riptor
  10. Sabrewulf
  11. Mira
  12. TJ Combo
  13. Hisako
  14. ARIA
  15. Gargos

MK:

1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Ermac
  4. Liu Kang
  5. Shang Tsung
  6. Triborg
  7. Raiden
  8. Kano
  9. Kitanna
  10. Mileena
  11. Kabal
  12. Sonya
  13. Jax
  14. Goro
  15. Shao Kahn

This was a little harder than I thought it was going to be. There were a bunch of characters I wanted to include, especially on the MK side - like Reptile, Baraka, Jade, Rain, Noob, Sindel, Quan Chi… But for a crossover I feel like there has to be sort of a balance between including Klassic characters, and odd ball ones.

Other notes - My last two spots on both lists I think serve as equivalent sub-boss/final boss reflections. Triborg I think was necessary to give a presence to the cyborg ninja class in MK, while only taking up one slot. I chose Mira over Maya to maximize the archetype variety in the KI list. There were already 4 humans on the list (Jago, Orchid, TJ, Thunder) who I thought were a necessary addition because they are classic, so I didnt want to include any more - hence no Maya or Tusk (immortal or not, he’s still human).

1 Like

Yeah I agree. Way way harder than I thought it would be to balance out! I took out some fighters I thought would be garauntees initially (Liu Kang and Maya) just to switch things up.

Lovely list… but no Kan Ra? Chuckles need love too :frowning:

Hehe Eyedol… nice!

I was thinking about Kan-Ra but I felt like both of my lists were lacking females so I sat him out for Maya I think haha

1 Like

No Aganos? :cry:

1 Like

KI:
Jago
Orchid
Tusk
Mira
Sadira

MK:
Rain
Jade
Reiko
Nitara
Takeda

The rest can be whoever, I don’t care.

2 Likes

KI:
Jago
Orchid
Spinal
TJ Combo
Glacius
Sadira
Thunder
Cinder
Sabrewulf
Kim Wu
Fulgore
Shadow Jago
Kan-Ra
Tusk
Gargos

MK
Liu Kang
Raiden
Kung Lao
Johnny Cage
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Reptile
Kitana
Mileena
Jax
Sonya
Erron Black
Quan Chi
Baraka
Shao Kahn

1 Like

Aggy’s too nice and precious for me to watch him go through any fatalities… poor guy’s had a rough life as is. :sob:

Yeah I agree. Had the same problem with my list lol

Jago - liu Kang
Orchid - Sonya blade
Glacius - sub zero
Riptor - reptile
Tj combo - jax
Cinder - scorpion
Thunder - nightwolf
Saberwulf - Baraka
Kan ra - Shang tsung
Aganos - goro
Gargos - shoa Kahn
Fulgore - Triborg
Omen - Johnny cage
Shadow jago - noob
Kim wu - mileena

2 Likes

This cracked me up for some reason. XD

Also, not sure why people want Triborg. Triborg works because of MKX’s Variation System, so we as players can choose between Sektor, Cyrax and Smoke (and Cyber Sub-Zero, due to the “no variation” option). He wouldn’t really work without it, unless people want him to just have different moves from the Cyborgs, like Chameleon/Khameleon in MK: Armageddon… which I personally think is an incredibly sucky idea. There’s absolutely no creativity in just giving a character someone else’s special moves and then call them a “new character”.

Triborg should not be a thing outside MKX, and he shouldn’t be considered canon at all.
I’d rather have the Cyborgs return than have Triborg.

Triborg - Fulgore
Blaze - Cinder
Sub-Zero - Glacius
Noob Saibot - Omen
Liu Kang - Kim Wu
Scorpion - Jago
Onaga - Gargos
Jax - T.J. Combo
Quan-Chi - Kan-Ra
Kitana - Hiasko
Sonya Blade - Orchid
Goro - Eyedol
Tremor - Aganos
Reptile - Riptor
Rain - Mira

1 Like

Good question :smiley:

Personally I chose Triborg cause based on the OP, we could only have 15 characters from MK and I had other fighters I wanted to fit in my roster. Triborg allows me to get a little flavour from Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, and Cyborg Sub Zero without having to use up 4 spots lol. Could be sorts like ARIA. Multiple bodies in one character.

Also what you got against Triborg??? (Kidding! Kidding! Joke only!)

Triborg is LOVE! Did he steal your woman/man? (Kidding againa lol) Which I can believe. I’ve been told hes quite the…

Playborg!

HA! GET IT!? … Haha! Heh… uhhh… k I’ll stop now…

Lol seriously though good question. He is an odd choice. I think he looks cool too.

1 Like