KI vs MK: If You Had To Choose A Cast. 15 Per Franchise

Yea when i came up was the idea for the thread i thought it would be easy but once i started it was harder because my original number per cast was 7 then i went to 10 and finally i settled at 15 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You make a good point if i had to choose one i would choose Sketor but maybe a button or command could be used to switch between the 3 bots

:joy: lol

Oh lords. XD

But seriously, what I have ā€œagainst himā€ is not against the character, but rather the fact that NRS use him as a replacement for other characters that have been killed off. Sektor and Cyrax had alot of potential and were loved by the community, but instead of expanding their stories, NRS just finished them off.

Smoke isnā€™t really a Cyborg in this timeline, so he can always return as an Enenra, so thereā€™s still hope for him.

Triborg is not a valid replacement, imo.

1 Like

Also if they did make this they should put stages from the original killer instinct. Spinal rootop, cinderā€™s desert stage, Eyedol balcony.

1 Like

That makes sense. Iā€™d probably choose Sektor then if I only had one choice.

If you want Triborg on it, then you should write Triborg.
Iā€™m just being butthurt. XD

1 Like
  • Reptile
  • Riptor

0 voters

I not sure if i did the poll right let me know guys. also if you have a match up post it and let vote on it

• Glacius
  • Sub Zero

0 voters

MK: Leatherface, Jason, Freddy Krueger, Alien, Predator, Kratos.

kappa.

This is tough! I say it has to be the original cast for both games for starters.

Lui kang
Kano
Johny Cage
Sub Zero
Sonya
Scorpion
Raiden
Kitana
Mileena
Reptile
Jax
Kung Lao
Kabal
Devora
Tremor
Bonus = Noob

Jago
Wulf
Glacius
Orchid
Fulgore
Cinder
Riptor
TJ combo
Thunder
Spinal
Kan Ra
Maya
Kim Wu
Tusk
Mira
Bonus = Omen

Instinctual Killers:
Jago(with Shago alt. skin)
Orchid
Spinal
Sabrewulf
Glacius
Cinder
Riptor
Gargos
Eyedol
Omen
Thunder
TJ Combo
Aria
Fulgore
Aganos

Mortal Kombatants:
Scorpion
Sub Zero
Liu Kang
Johnny Cage
Cyborg Smoke
Noob Saibot
Tremor
Reptile
Kitana
Mileena
Shao Kahn
Goro
Shang Tsung
Raiden
Ermac

2 Likes

Not putting Johnny Cage on the MK list is like not putting Jago on the KI list. You canā€™t do it.

1 Like

Quan chi
Lui kang
Kano
Johny Cage
Sub Zero
Sonya
Scorpion
Raiden
Kitana
Mileena
Reptile
Jax
Kung Lao
Shang Tsung
Baraka

KI is tougher

Jago
Reworked TJ
Reworked Maya
Orchid
Sabrewulf
Glacis
Spinal
RAAM
Tusk
Kan Ra
Riptor
Fulgore
Thunder
Cinder or a reworked Gargos
Mira

No Aria, Kim, minions, Hisako, Aganos, Rash

Jago vs Lui Kang
Orchid vs Sonya
Combo vs Johnny Cage
Thunder vs Raiden
Sabrewulf vs Kano
Riptor vs Reptile
Spinal vs Ermac
Fulgore vs Triborg
Glacius vs Sub Zero
Cinder vs Scorpion
Tusk vs Kung Lao
Kim Wu vs. Kitana
Maya vs. Mileena
Aganos vs. Goro
Kan Ra vs Shang Tsung

I couldnā€™t help but notice that you made a mistake sir, Tusk is not on your list.

if you do not put Sadira on the list ā€¦ youā€™re doing the wrong list! :rage:

Killer Instinct:

1. Jago
  2. Orchid
  3. Sabrewulf
  4. Glacius
  5. TJ Combo
  6. Fulgore
  7. Spinal
  8. Thunder
  9. Maya
  10. Riptor
  11. Sadira
  12. Kan-Ra
  13. Aganos
  14. Mira
  15. Gargos

1-10 are obvious classics, characters you wouldnā€™t NOT include in a KI game. In my opinion Sadira is the best new character, so sheā€™s a shoe-in. Kan-Ra and Aganos I think are great additions and would add to a diverse gameplay, moveset and abilities (plus Kan-Ra vs Shang Tsung, battle of the evil sorcerers). Mira fits the whole ā€˜vs Mortal Kombatā€™ theme given sheā€™s a vampire. And obviously you have to include a ā€˜bossā€™ type at the end, so thatā€™s where Gargos comes in.

Mortal Kombat:

1. Scorpion
  2. Sub Zero
  3. Raiden
  4. Liu Kang
  5. Kitana
  6. Reptile
  7. Mileena
  8. Sonya Blade
  9. Jax Briggs
  10. Sektor
  11. Cyrax
  12. Kenshi
  13. Dā€™Vorah
  14. Khameleon
  15. Shang Tsung

1-9 are given characters for any MK franchise. Theyā€™re iconic, and you would definitely include the first three for any MK game ever made. Sektor and Cyrax are popular and Iā€™ll admit, ā€˜personal picksā€™ given I love the cyborgs in MK. I did not include Triborg simply because I think Sektor and Cyrax are varied enough to warrant their own space. I could see Cyber/Robo Smoke being DLC. Kenshi is probably the most popular ā€˜3D eraā€™ character of the MK franchise and could have an interesting role, possibly as a protagonist alongside Jago. Dā€™Vorah is my favorite MK character and to me the best addition for MKX, sheā€™d also bring a unique power base and moveset. Khameleon is a dark horse addition given sheā€™s obscure. I was going to fit Jade, Skarlet or Frost for that space but I think Khameleon would do well. And of course, Shang Tsung is the most well known ā€˜big badā€™ of the series not counting Shao Kahn.

1 Like

Sorry, ignore my previous post. My id cracked through the mental filter.

Needs Sadira, as an homage for Double Helixā€™s only unique character.

2 Likes