KI unable to sign into XBox Live account. Unable to play online

Also, if you weren’t aware already, Lobby play is notoriously touchy. I can link you to some videos of people struggling with long load times, randomly being ejecting, and matches just ending for no reason. Another thing to consider post-E3.

Unfortunately, sporadic bugs like this can be very difficult to debug, but I wanted to bring it to your attention. There are plenty of people, including myself, who would be willing to help with repro details and so on to get the issue fixed.

This is like a nightmare.

Was working perfectly, now the same … and i know why is it, my particular case is that i have actually two accounts the 1st one is the free edition with Sabrewulf only purchased, then months later i purchased the Definitive Edit but used another card, and email, because for unknown reason did not recognized the previous one, so created a new Acc FOR full game, ok.

Then the problem is that the game still just opening the f… Free Version and not the full one, 3 months ago when discovered this issue, support told me to be sure that in Xbox platform, on Windows and even in Microsoft Store all there must be the same Acc synchronized and launching the game with the correct one, make sence, nice, fantastic, i thought my issue was solved but gess what.

Now, all windows , XboxConsole synchronized to the right Acc with the full game AND THE GAME STILL SYNCING IN THE WRONG ONEEEE!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

Well can’t sign in to Xbox Live is a common problem that most of Xbox users are complaining about. And there are many reasons responsible for the issue.

Moreover in your case it might happen your Xbox profile gets corrupted or due to network configuration.

And to fix the cannot sign into my Xbox Live account first try to sign in to Xbox.com is your Windows 10 browsers with your Microsoft account username and password, and check if you are able to sign in or access your Xbox profile.

Despite this remove and redownload your Xbox profile and also clear the system cache as clearing the cache works for me to fix can’t sign in to my Xbox Live account.

Check if this works for you or not, if not then contact the Xbox support page and discuss about your problem.