KI STUPIDITY Videos I did

Just some stuff I’ve done while I was bored. : P figured I’d share these. this silly series started back in season 1.

EDIT 1: KI STUPIDITY EPISODE 5 IS NOW ON YOUTUBE

Also: the first half of the video was shot before we got colors 7-9 so it may not make since at first. BUT there’s plans to correct this later down the road : p

6 Likes

What am I watching?

1 Like

Never before have I laughed so much on a KI video. You now have to pay the hospital bill for the destruction of my sides! Awesome work dude!

P.S. Jago, Thunder, Fulgore and Spinal stole the show for me. Also do you plan making more of these for the rest of the season two characters?

1 Like

These are quite hilarious and hysterical I wanna say :laughing:

Actually we do. Infact one which is currently a WIP is episode 5 with Riptor. Unfortunately right now we don’t have the opputrunity to keep working on it right now. But the first chance we get, we wiil. : )

Good glad you liked them : )

Depends on when you had subscribed to me. These are all pretty much from last year.

1 Like

LOL I love these. Made me laugh a bit. Nice dude!

1 Like

That retro Sabrewulf: claw swipe, claw swipe Meeeaaauuu!!

1 Like

That’s what they were made for : >

1 Like

Ki stupidity epsidoe 5 is up

1 Like

and an entertaining thing it is brother. I’m impressed.

Here is a preview snippet from Episode 6. Still have lots to do, hope you guys like it!

2 Likes

Can’t wait till its finished.

[Waiting Intensifies]

Spinal: “I’M DRUNK” gets me everytime xD

And now Epiisode 6 is one it’s way.

Episode 6 is here guys.

Sorry Devs for necroing this thread but I don’t wanna constantly post a new topic for new vids and stuff. and keep it all in one place.

Anyway Episode 6 is here guys! Enjoy!

Very good work my sibling

I hope the others like it to.