How can we get Big Youtube stars to advertise this game?

I would love to see jack septiceye and Markiplier play it. If I could play them that would be even better

1 Like

max covers ki whenever new content comes out, although he has expressed that he doesnt want to put out alot of ki content because it may seem like he has bias since he worked on the game. he finished his contract working on the game around 5 months ago so maybe he will make more videos but i doubt it because there are alot of videogames coming out that he wants to cover like resident evil 7 and tekken, injustce and etc.

im not subscribed to the other two o i dont know about them

1 Like

I may not be a big youtube but part of the reason I do my KI stupidity videos aside from trying to amuse the community here with ridiculous entertainment, it’s also getting some folks who subscribe to me something to chew on while also advertising the game in some odd way lol.

That works.

But just imagine if we had more youtubers playing this game like Overwatch!

I’ve been doing that already and it’s already gotten one friend of mine curious about the game.

I have SIX episodes so far, already got clips for the first quarter of Episode 7

In the mean time keep on topic about other things.

Game Grumps and Two Best Friends Play as well as Cryaotic and The Bowlingotter Show :wink: :slight_smile:

I want to see The Completionist tackle this game. Not just because Shadow Lords is very hard to 100%, but also because he is one of the people bellyaching over Microsoft buying Rare. He says that ruined everything, but I don’t think Killer Instinct as it is now would have ever come to pass under the iron grip of Nintendo.

1 Like

I Hate Everything and GradeAUnderA even

I think it would be neat if they could get MatPat to do a Game Theory episode, like perhaps which characters would actually survive a knock-off from Aria’s tower.

2 Likes

This isnt 2008. videogame letsplay content is flooded and on the decline and i doubt ki has enough story to build a series around it. instead of doubling on advertising id rather have a proper mkx storymode. content should be what makes a game successful, not advertisement.

1 Like

I keep saying…put Ki on another genre. Reach out. I’m sure it could be good.

MK SM proved that years go.

1 Like

Plus Angry Centaur Gaming

I seem to remember TB mentioning how he wanted to review KI but some of his software that he used to measure FPS and other things wouldn’t work with games from the Windows 10 store. Seems like he likes the game ok and digs the music as he is a fan of Mick Gordon.

And as mentioned before he put it in his Top 10 best games in 2013.

We better throw more money at KI3 then.

Well, OBS does support UWP capture now on one of their clients. So, hopefully, he’ll try again when he’s able. I don’t know if he’s still going through chemo-therapy.

1 Like

maybe it IS time for a new KI. 4 years is usually how long a fighting game lasts

I’d say go on one more year but with small things. Like bug fixes, and cosmetic stuff.

Take a break, then come back to the drawing board with possible things to lay on the table.

2 Likes

Something tells me that if they didn’t pay attention to it at launch they would be less likely to pay attention to it now.

Floe was playing Kilgore when he came out and he got over 1k people asking questions about KI.
PR Balrog was also playing it last night on stream, lots of questions from SF players.

1 Like