KI S3 Patch rolling out tomorrow at 8am PDT

Sorry for those hoping for a near midnight release

RIP

YES. I CAN WAKE UP LET THE UPDATE ROLL,GO TO SCHOOL,DO TEST,AND PLAY S3 ONCE HOME.
Body is invalid…

1 Like

So sad. I was hoping I’d get home from work at 6am pdt and play.

Good thing I took the day off!

-_-

What time is that in the UK?

Well I’ll be popping off to school tomorrow and get home to play! It may go fast because of my excitement.

I have no idea, google would help though.

Or painfully slow muahahaha!

:wink:

4pm my Fellow Brit :slight_smile:

Thank you for the information! good think I have work tomorrow so that should make the time fly by :smiley:

And Shago is back for those who missed him in december.

I just searched it on google and its say 3pm! even better…should be finished by the time I get home

Thats really disappointing that its so late in the morning :confused:

Correct. Pdt is 7 hours difference from gmt.

Is that also the same time it’ll be available for PC or can I enjoy some S3 goodness earlier on here?

Yeah but we’ve just had daylight savings and are now on GMT+1 so it’s 8 hours. 4pm unfortunately

well, I was hoping to leave the update to install while I was at work, guess that won’t happen. Not a dealbreaker though, just sucks that its so late in the day.

Oh. You’re on Bst now. Ok.

It’ll only be half done by the time I get home from work at best, and that’s assuming the game auto-updates to begin with (otherwise, I’ll be manually starting it then where it will remain unplayed until Wednesday afternoon, which is basically worst case scenario).

4pm UK time? Are u serious