KI S3 Patch rolling out tomorrow at 8am PDT

anybody going to uninstall/reinstall in hopes to get it early? It’s worked in the past

Not until that time. The “emphasis on ROLLING out” comment means to me that they will not even drop it into the servers for download UNTIL 8am PDT which means people will probably be getting it later except for some lucky few. If I haven’t got the update by that time I am going to uninstall and reinstall.

Is this just for Xbox One or both Xbox One and PC because I said when this came to PC I’d buy it and I’m more than willing to buy this right now… just really want it to have a midnight release for the PC version.

Same for both as far as I know.

Any chance to them releasing the other seasons on PC tonight without the Season 3 patch? Or are they just gonna wait to release all at once?

All at once of course.

Fair enough guess I’ll play some other things until its live then thank you for this info I can’t wait to finally buy it on PC.

1 Like

4pm? That’s not bad for most but, my sleep schedule is destroyed right now with insomnia. 13hrs 16mins to go! I suppose it is just unlucky for me in particular since I just woke up.

Meh, I’m staying up working all night anyway, one of the joys of working from home is getting to still be here when the patch drops! Only 12 more hours to go!

1 Like