KI Novella

Maybe we’ll see Eagle’s body die, but Aganos take on Eagle’s conscious or spirit to let him live on; if Kan Ra dies, Aganos is kind of left without purpose.

Plus he’s already allied with Thunder, and it’d be a cool way for Eagle to return and fight alongside Thunder again.

Whats the pinnacle response? Has queen ARIA said anything about that or in general? Or did i miss it?

Noone knows. That and she still has to be "ryat’s last hidden “treasure.” " Whatever that is.

Hmmm :neutral_face:

I was assuming “Pinnacle Response” is just ARIA’s cool name for her masterplan of fighting Gargos and becoming humanity’s hero.

2 Likes

Well, I’m sure it’s some grand orchestra.

Aria’s Pinnacle Response:

2 Likes

Oh i just want eyedol SO BAD its insane…

2 Likes

You just made me remember this video…

1 Like

It would be sick if the pinnacle response was Eyedol! Like a fight fire with fire situation :smiley:

1 Like

That would be awful.

Well my only reason for thinking that is because wasn’t eyedol with Ultratech in the original story?

Didn’t they pull him from ‘Limbo’ and then enslave him? So it’s possible that if he was worked into the new story it would be as a weapon of Ultratech.

Yes, but this is the new timeline. Nothing from the old games is canon anymore.

A few things are, like Jago and Orchid did fight in a KI tournament placed by UltraTech, and the two warlords, Gargos and Eyedol, did indeed battle it out millennia ago, but as an overall rule, then no, the past games aren’t canon.

ARIA was the one who invented the Ki tournament in this timeline. They never fought in another. There’s only been one right now (well it’s actually over.)

And this proves… what? ARIA represents UltraTech nonetheless.

Eyedol doesn’t exist in this timeline (possibly never will either) . So any combat events that take place in the old timeline don’t exist.

That’s what I’m saying. Double Helix, and afterwards, Iron Galaxy have picked a few things from the old timeline and kept them canon, but that doesn’t mean the overall old timeline is canon.

But don’t pretend that NOTHING in the old timeline isn’t canon. IG can easily make anything from the old timeline canon if they want to, and that’s their decision. So far, then no, Eyedol is not part of UltraTech. But if IG wants him to be, then he will.

Personally, I don’t care for Eyedol. But it’s obvious alot of people do, and if IG keeps being the lovely and awesome people they are, then Eyedol will most likely become playable at some point.

2 Likes

I know it’s a new timeline. I just meant that because he was enslaved by them in the original timeline he could potentially be introduced in a similar way.

Then you’re screwing up the whole plot if you start retconning things from the old games right now.