KI Novella

I mean if Eagle ends up being in the game, SHEESH there is so many relatives: Jago, orchid Maya, Mira(Spoiler) Thunder, Fulgore. I think Eagle should stay at that hallucination place.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen worse. Look at MKX, where half the roster is in a parent-child relationship.

1 Like

Not what I was thinkingā€¦

Still this case itā€™s a bit extreme, I was thinking more subtle, not full limbs replaced

This without the claws.

1 Like

Does anyone know where I can read chapter 1? I just graduated from CSULA and I wanna treat myself for it and hunker down and read these bad boys.

1 Like

If we knew more about how story-heavy Shadow Lords will be, I think thatā€™d be a clue. Eagle clearly has a part to play in Series 3, although if itā€™s going to have cutscenes and dialogue that part could just be as an NPC. If not, heā€™s almost definitely playable.

What if Eagle was just a red herring and was only to get us focused on him so they could drop another character all together. Either that or to gage the interest in having Eagle as a character either this season or maybe in a season 4 if there will be a possible one or maybe save it for making KI2 at some point. Only thing with Season 4 is how many more characters do we want total in the game. After this season, weā€™ll have 26 total, maybe four more and then add more stages for cannon characters. Long way off, a little off topic, but right now, only Eyedol (as much as I am really not excited for him to appear) and Eagle are really the only lore characters left from the old lore.

Eagle would be boring asf hope heā€™s not the last character

1 Like

Why would he be boring?

I donā€™t think heā€™d be boring at all. A true wrestler. There are many grapplers in the game already, but none of them are grapplers with multiple wrestling moves. I could imagine Eagle having power bombs, or suplex, drop kicks, close lines. Or if they want to go a more MMA approach, then he could have some take down moves, simular to TJā€™s shoot, but actually pinning you on the ground and able to do more damage via ground and pound or even different chocks and submissive moves. Heā€™d be quicker than Thunder though not as powerful.

If I can make a request, hereā€™s one.

Season 2 had storymode involving all characters.
Season 3 will probably have it too.
Season 1 never really had anything indepth but S1 already had charactets we knew from beforeā€¦

Except Sadira.
I think it would be nice if you delved a little deeper on her.
But then again, the less we know about her the more of her mystery remains.

edit, just remembered the text about her deceiving her master

And now I had the time to catch up on the latest entry.

An enjoyable read for sure. Keep it going guys :slight_smile:

Have you read her backstory?

http://www.ultra-combo.com/character/sadira/

There is A LOT of info about Sadira that has been out there for a long time.

Did you read my entire post? :wink:

A short while after I posted above I remembered the backstory, then added an edit.

So yes. I have read it. But thanks for the advice in the case if I missed it (y)

claps

Well done ARIA. You managed to fool everyoneā€¦even the audience. Well done. Iā€™m actually a little mad that you still managed to somehow pull it off. But in the end congrats. You outsmarted, gargos, the night gaurd, the coven, glacius, likeā€¦goddamn woman. Itā€™s like you you predicted the futureā€¦

I know you were born of glaciusā€™ tech but stillā€¦come onā€¦this is getting more and more interesting. Such a fascinating being you are.

Is there a new chapter for today?

Theyā€™re probably too busy with E3 coming around the corner, but weā€™ll keep our eyes open

1 Like

Please a new chapter today!

What happened to Eagle? Will Kim Wu finally meet the real Jago? Is Sadira finally gonna join Gargos?

1 Like

No new chapter today, unfortunately.