KI Minecraft Pictures

Here it is! Time to mine them back to the new forums!
In chronological order!

(Old) Call of the Sky

Sabrewulf and the Wolf

Sadira and the Spider

Nuff’ said.

KI1 Classic Select Screen in Minecraft Style

Orchid and the Villager

Sadira’s Nightmare

Cinder vs. Glacius (KI1 Classic Style)

Jago vs. Fulgore (KI1 Classic Style)

Cinder, watch your back!

Omen vs. Herobrine

Glacius must let it go

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

Conker’s Biggest Dream

Nyah!

Reunion

Man vs. Machine in Minecraft Style!

???

And those are all the pictures that were posted back in the Season 2 forums!

You’re all probably wondering, “Have you made new ones so far?”. Well, I have done ONE! That’s right!

Without further ado, this is my new KI Minecraft pic!

Sadira’s Birthday!

So long story short on why I made this short comic, I made it because I found out it was Erika Harlacher (Sadira’s VA)'s birthday. So upon making this, I sent it to her via Twitter, and guess what? SHE LOVED IT! :grinning:

Well, that’s all for now. More to come if I have the chance or time! These are all done with Mine-imator BTW!

Thanks for reading, and FIGHT ON!!! Until then. :wink:

8 Likes

Love this, would enjoy more.

1 Like

You OK there? xD

Am really glad to see these KI Minecraft comic strips/Minecraft-style KI comic strips back on the new official KI forums :smile:

1 Like

I lost it at “Glacius must let it go” lmao
great work!

1 Like

And once again, the TJ poster is godlike!

2 Likes

Alright, I’m finally back for a new set of KI Minecraft Pictures! I know it’s been like months since I’ve created this topic, I’ve been busy with other stuff that’s why…

Anyway, it could be a little late for Christmas, but still, I thought I decided to create some pics of KI characters being involved in a situation in the season of Christmas at the world of Minecraft. Without further ado, it’s time to show them off!
READY!!!

First off, we have Jago, Orchid, and TJ…

Next we have the cold shoulder himself, Glacius, whom he is building a snowman.

Hmm, the way how he builds such snowman seem strangely familiar…~Don’t let them in, don’t let them see, be the good alien you always have to be. Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know. Well, now they know! Let it go, let it go, can’t hold it back anymore…~

Even the warlord himself Gargos along with his trusty herald Harold Omen and other demons get to celebrate Christmas too in their realm!?

And lastly…

DO THE RASH!!!

I know this one isn’t Christmas related, but originally, I was also going to do also a Christmas-themed picture/comic for Rash, along with the other Battletoads, Pimple and Zitz. Here, they would have received gifts, only to find out that their gifts were weapons, and those are the katana, sai, nunchuk, and bo, confusing them. I assume you’ll probably get the joke there. So then I tried to find schematics for those weapons, until I stumbled across an animation keyframe preset of the Russian Dance. Upon seeing it, Rash just instantly popped into my mind, as he uses it in one of his moves. And thus this idea was born.

So yeah, that’s all! Hope you liked and enjoyed it! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Until then. :wink:

(P.S.: You can use the “Do the Rash” GIF if you want, like as a reaction GIF and stuff. No credit needed! :grinning:)

5 Likes

So I thought I decided to do this. As the year 2015 is coming to a close, and the year 2016 is approaching, I made this…

KI SEASON 1 MURAL IN MINECRAFT STYLE!!!

Happy New Year everyone! Hoping 2016 will be a far more awesome and good year, especially with Season 3 coming along the way on March! :wink:

FIGHT ON!!!

7 Likes

Happy New Year! Awesome pic! I love it! :smile: thanks again for sharing your creations!

1 Like

This is so rad. Fantastic job

1 Like

New KI Minecraft Picture!

As a celebration of Arbiter’s reveal/tease, I thought I decided to make a short comic…

The Season 3 Guest Character Waiting Room

Now you know why. :laughing:

6 Likes

Poor Master Chief, but he’s already guest in DOA 4! Haha!

Technically, that wasn’t actually the Chief himself who was a guest character in DOA 4, but rather, a female Spartan named Nicole. The armor color made everyone thought it was Master Chief.

2 Likes

Wow… I don’t know about that!

1 Like

Hah that’s pretty clever! :grin:

1 Like

Love is in the air, and so it will be! In time with Valentine’s Day, I decided to make this comic…

The Perfect Valentine’s Gift

Part 1

Part 2

Hope you like it folks! Have a killer Valentine’s and FIGHT ON! Until then. :wink:
(P.S.: Can you spot other characters/cameos in this comic?)

3 Likes

Baymax, big boss, battletoads, and master chief all stuck out to me! This was cute lol Thanks again for sharing.

lol it was just… special in his heart :yum:

1 Like