KI Minecraft Pictures

I’m sure most of you have already seen these set of pictures in other threads respectively. I just decided to post them here too.

Three-In-One

A Meeting With Arbiter

My Name Is Arby

2 Likes

New KI Minecraft Picture…or GIF as I can say, because…

…yep. This is my attempt to animate Rash’s thrusting taunt, Minecraft style! Hope you like it! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

In time for the launch of Season 3, I’ve decided to post 3! Yes, three new KI Minecraft Pictures! (coincidence, eh?)

The first two are Easter-themed (forgive me if this was late, but hey!). In no particular order…

Riptor’s Easter Eggs

Tusk’s Army

And with Season 3 just around the corner, I made this!

Jago, Rash, and Arbiter join hands to celebrate Season 3’s launch!

Happy Launch Day everyone! I hope you are all enjoying Season 3! FIGHT ON! :wink:

2 Likes

Back at it again with a new KI Minecraft Picture! In time for Mother’s Day, I made this!

Yep. Long story short on why I made this, Sadira’s VA tweeted something if being a dog mom counts for Mother’s Day, so I thought it would be funny if I made a comic with Sadira questioning her pet spider if she looks like a mother to him.

I even got to show this to her, and she replied, “LOL” and liked it. :wink:

Happy Mother’s Day, folks!

4 Likes

Another one! Yep, that’s right…

Kim Wu’s Birthday

Why Kim Wu’s Birthday? Apparently, Abby Lee Trott (Kim Wu’s VA) had her birthday on the day of mothers, so I thought I made this. Then I showed it to her in Twitter, and yes, she liked and retweeted it! :wink:

4 Likes

Woo! So cool they liked your work! Lol thanks for sharing again!

1 Like

New KI MInecraft Comic! This time it’s focusing on the Everlasting Child, Chiharu, or better known as Hisako!

Hisako and the Hostile Mobs

Fun fact: I actually wrote this idea/script sometime after her date of release…yup, took a long while than expected, because there wasn’t any Minecraft skin of hers at that time, so yeah.

Hope you like it folks! :sunglasses:

UPDATE: I showed this to Alpha Takahashi (Hisako’s VA) and guess what? She loved it! :grinning:

http://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/2X/7/744cd32e026f6bb22a24a549f57f0ae82e27a7c6.jpg

1 Like

KI Logic. It’s the same reason why Cinder, Aganos, and Gargos can be thrown despite their respective circumstances.

1 Like