KI in skyrim

Now that we are getting mods in skyrim I think a few KI characters would fit nicely. Tusk as a massive Nord.
Kan-rah as a mage.
Spinal as a undead imperial soldier.
Saberwulf would work in the werewolf group
Mira in the vampire dlc.

5 Likes

what about gargos omen shadow jago ?

1 Like

Gargos = Daedric.

3 Likes

What about a spell where you can summon Omen to attack enemies

1 Like

oohhh â– â– â– â–  yesssss that would be awsome

Cinder could be those flame elementals while Glacius could be those ice elementals, and Eyedol could be among the trolls. :slight_smile:

1 Like

sabrewulf is the werewolf transformation

1 Like

What about a mod mission where you go to The Tiger’s Lair, fight Jago, Omen, Shadow Jago, then a Gargos boss. Upon their defeat, you gain “Tiger’s Fury” as a fire spell, as well as Jago’s mask and weapons.

3 Likes

good idea

1 Like

I’d like Fulgore as a playble mod or as armor.

2 Likes

Who here will get the new Skyrim remaster?

I know I will, although probably in a month or two, getting the keys to my new house in 2 weeks time, so some fixing up and moving will take up my free time…

2 Likes

I will trying to buy that game. If I have enough money… :confused:

1 Like

Also, will you be getting it first time, or have you already played the original game.

1 Like

I’m planning on getting it mostly because I loved walking the across the fields of skyrim listening to the beautiful music and robbing anything on two legs blind only now it’s with better graphics and mods (never played it on pc :grimacing:).

I already played. Skyrim is still best game, I’ve ever played.

1 Like

Already got it. :slight_smile:

…and this will NOT be my 1st
#FUS RO DAH :loudspeaker::dragon:

1 Like

Unless you’re playing as an Argonian, then it replaces it with Riptor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also I’m definitely getting this game…again. I’m excited to be able to go back into Skyrim with a fresh, more knowledgeable perspective!

2 Likes

As far as more KI related mods, how about Shadow Moves? For 50% of your mana bar, you could do Tusk’s Shadow Spin for example.

Also, if someone adds Warg-Wram into the game, I will be a very happy Fweep.

Maybe a mission where you find and/or fight Tusk, then regain his memory if you allow him to live so he can help you fight Spinal and Eyedol as they head for the gate. Also maybe a mission where Aganos roams the woods, if you help him find and fight Kan-Ra, you’ll be rewarded by his assistance as well as gaining experience by the Babylon King’s ghost. But if you chose to fight him, he’ll basically tear you a new one.

ANYONE IN THE KI COMMUNITY THAT MODS WE NEED A KI SKYRIM MOD!!! HAHA but seriously if you could find everyone in the world that be amazing