KI in skyrim

I got it all figured out! The mod would be called “KI in Skyrim” and put all character what would fit in midieval times or make them fit.
KI in skyrim
Jago: he’s at his monk temple on the mountain where the monks who teach you dragon shouts are.
Saberwulf: replaces the leader the fighters guild, gives you the werewolf quest
Orchid: a spy that works for the storm cloaks.
Thunder: a traveling hunter you come across in the woods looking for his missing brother
Sadira: is part of the dark brotherhood.
Glacious: his ship is in the frozen outskirts of Skyrim. He is in a ice cave studying ruins.
Spinal: he is part of the thieves guild but is believed to be a urban legend. Random encounter
Fulgore: self aware dwarven robot in the dwarven caves. Random spawn
Shadow jago: daedric demon spawns randomly trying to kill you.
Tj: runs a hand to hand training ring in one of the cities. Ex arena champion.
Maya: part of the dawnguard.
Kan rah: either part of the mages guild or a leader of the worm cult
Aganos: stone golem you can awake in a dungeon quest
Riptor: one of the deadric raptors, but it’s the leader of a pack that randomly spawns.
Omen: daedric demon working with cult of worms found in random cave.
Hisako: found haunting a ghost town
Cinder: fire elemental in the world
Aria: leader of the imperial soldiers trying to control Skyrim
Kim wu: found training to become a soldier in one of the towns
Tusk: found on top a mountain guarding a deadric shrine
Mira: one of the main vampires
Eyedol and Gargos: both deadric princes mentioned by name but never seen.

2 Likes

If I could mod I would make this! We need find someone to do this. It’s honestly as simple as reskining characters that already exist in the world.

1 Like

If they can put Macho Man Randy Dragon, I see no reason these mods shouldnt exist.

1 Like

We just need someone with the time and wants to do it for Xbox. Anyone know where request this kinda thing?

1 Like

If I had the modding and coding skills, I’d definitely be up for the challenge.

1 Like

Sounds cool, but console mods with copyrighted content is a no go, however things that are inspired by them without using their assets are ok. In fallout 4 i have various batman power armour mods and a reaper from overwatch armour (with a fallout spin), however one that took an exact replica of tracer’s clothes and put them in got removed.

While this makes it harder to do so, I’m sure someone would love to make their own designs for the KI characters, especially one that could mesh with skyrim’s art style.