KI has been downgraded graphically... again

This guy has posted nothing but all negative thing about killer instinct in his post history. I haven’t seen one positive post from him.

Ah so he’s one of those guys, the ones who’s life is so dire they have to troll to get a kick.

If you go to the in game brightness settings and adjust them? I had problems with my picture. Also I was adjusting my TV settings until I got it to my liking as I do sometimes with KI but I wasn’t happy. Try adjusting in game brightness, mine was set to 2. I think I have it on 5 now. It looks way better now!

Would installing have anything to do with? My game wasn’t fully installed so I don’t know. .

5 is very high…but I too feel that overall the game has been darkened and/or contrast much elevated.
Anyone else?

It has been darkened, I have to tune the brightness at 3.
the graphics are nice , Aganos stage is beautiful.

This game has s1 feel…
They just need to fix the announcer, on/off lvl4 and will be perfect!

I call Bull****

Also Are ALL your post negative? That won’t help anything dood.

4 Likes

Troll thread? Moving to OT as the TC has yet to show any of the issues.

5 Likes

yea funny stuff huh

Yes, I think so. Honestly, I don’t see any visual downgrade and I would be one of the first to let all know with witty, sharp and on point sarcastic comments. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Mine is not finished downloading yet but its downloaded enough to where I can start the game and play with a few characters (Jago, Shago, Kim, Tusk, and Arbiter) and I disagree to the highest extent. Maybe I don’t have an eye for small details but even from the title screen the game looks sharper and more polished. The only stage available to me now are Tiger’s Lair, Icehaven, and Chinatown and Jago’s stage looks much prettier than its S2 self did IMO. It is more vibrant and clean looking, just sharper all around. I don’t see anything close to any kind of graphical downgrade so far.

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t see the lighting being some huge overhaul. Graphically I don’t see the improvements. The menu is still slow and some figher inputs are slow too at times.

agreed its so slow to show the fighters when selecting the characters.

Yeah, it seems a little too dark. I’m going to have to recalibrate my setup to accommodate the dark visuals of season 3.

that Sums up IG in a nutshell…Although the stages do look better

After playing more last night, I notice the lighting is really bad. It makes the graphics worse looking and the blacks are too rich/dark, the lighting also makes certain characters hair/head have white hairs and glossy fake look.

Which part makes the graphics look worse?

I feel almost everyone is jumping on the bandwagon of “KI is dead because of change” which people do way too much these days.

Remember Buds:

With every change, its always the same people calling foul.
Its a glass half empty lifestyle if you ask me, or people who dont like change.

Sure some things might not be to your liking, I can totally understand not being a fan of the lvl4 enders, eventhough I dont have a problem with it. And the camera is better when its activated vs a big character for sure. But its not a ‘the end of the world’ type of change and a solution is incoming.

As for the lighting, the game is ‘obviously’ a lot prettier. Sure there are a few glitches or changes (what happened to the wet skin look on thunders stage) that are a bit disappointing, but on the whole its a good step forward.
So making it sound like its something aweful like some people are doing is going a bit far.

Look at Maya’s stage and see the shadows on the characters, beautiful stuff right there.

I get what your saying, but over all you’re just saying it is trade-offs, we lose the wetness look on Thunder’s stage to get pretty shadows on Maya’s stage. The way I see things is as follows: Keep everything that is amazing and that doesn’t need tweaking, fix what needs fixing and don’t change anything at the expense of losing something on the other end. Unfortunately the bold part that I highlighted is the route IG went this time around for Season 3