KI Definitive Edition PC Content Transfer

Wait, the Definitive Edition app is now available on PC? Since today? So you’re able to access the extras from the Xbox version?

Yes and no. The app is available, you can launch it, and it will start the game. However, none of the content is available.

Well, the artwork, some video assets, and the soundtrack are available.

1 Like

Nice! Glad they’re working on it. Hopefully the Definitive Edition PC version is not too far away. Thanks for the info!

Yep. Definitely seems like we’ll have everything on the PC end fixed soon-ish. We’re at least seeing progress.

I posted in the other thread that there is already an entry in the windows store for the DE. it will be released on november the 30th.

2 Likes

How do you access the app? Do you download it from the store?

Yes!!! Just a few more days. Thanks again for the help, you guys are the best!

Yeah - Go to ‘my library’ in the store, it should be under there.

Awesome.

1 Like

Just checked and all the characters showed up on the PC Definitive Edition version for me guys. Finally! Is it working for anyone else??

woah, finally. good to hear. I missed the offer on black friday so I’m gonna wait until the DE is available in the windows or ingame store to see if there is maybe a price difference to the console version. we don’t get the classic KI games, so maybe it is a little bit less. can’t wait to finally get into the game!

1 Like

Yep, is already working, i have all character activated!!.. only missing is KI1 & 2 Classic…

1 Like

I just bought mine and have everything. I’m guessing they’ve fixed the content issue with it because I have every character and all the retro skins.

As of early December 2016, the content for Digital Definitive Edition owners have now been transferred! It has been a long few weeks for this to happen but I’m glad the folks at KI have brought this light.

FIGHT ON!

:joystick:

Can confirm, I also have all of my content now. Bit of a delay, because other things have prevented me from giving it a go, but I’m EXTREMELY happy now. While the wait was horrid (Again, it wasn’t a pre-order, it was a game code for both the game, and content that was already out), the game itself is actually absolutely spectacular. It was very much worth the wait. I’d like to really thank all of you for the support for both my issues, and everyone else here who didn’t get their content on purchase. While I don’t like all of the frustration this had caused at first, I am thankful to Iron Galaxy, who eventually did do right by us in the end.

and it’s gone again from the windows store, lol. what’s going on here?

it’s available again in the windows store.

i purchased the definitive edition a couple of days ago but i can’t acess any of the characters aside form jago (who i unlocked from the shadow lords) and tusk (who is the free rotation) is there something i missed, all i want is to play the content i paid for

Still bugged and i can’t get my content even though I purchased the definitive edition in the microsoft store!