KI custom logos By RDM

These are pretty good. They represent the characters well. I hope you plan on making a wallpaper for these characters.

3 Likes

Hey a wallpaper would be awesome!

csn you make one for our ipads iphones and pcs/ macs

OMG, you took my suggestion and put some of that blue sky on top of the ‘K’ in Chief Thunder’s logo!

That’s excellent!

The ‘K’ really just looked like it was unfinished / uncoloured with that bland grey.

Now if I could just get it in .png format.

How come all the logos are in .jpg format now, with that metallic thing behind them?

I’ll probably have to edit in some blue sky on the older .png I guess.

Good work all round though!

Also, for the Spinal logo, the ‘K’ in it?
Yeah the sword is almost perfect… it is close enough to the I for sure, it simply needs to be a bit bigger vertically, to flesh out the / part of the K better.

In my humble opinion, of course.
Almost perfect again, I say.

Perfection can be reached, in K.I. hahaha!

2 Likes

Excellent art work man you rock!!! Awesome! Killer! :grinning:

1 Like

Keep up the good work.
Tip: Get rid of the metallic background as they come across as something you add when you have no idea what to do with the background ( also rushed), I think they looked better without it in a more professional way. Remember that sometimes less is better.

It’s probably there on purpose.

Too bad for those who came late and didn’t get the .pngs.

2 Likes

Holy crap dude! They look amazing!!!

Don’t get me wrong, they don’t look bad. Just that the logos are looking more and more professional and detailed that a generic background takes away some visual aspect that makes them stand out. Logos can get away with not having a background because you have to think about all types of mediums it can be used for.

Again OP, I’m not criticizing your work in a bad way, As I said before they look amazing. I’m just trying to help you make the very best.

logos in PNG have been removed because of the collaboration with KI4life, now you can find them on t-shirts. For any other info you ask me in private.

1 Like

I definitely want to order a Kim Wu & a Orchid. Great idea man you deserve the money for your original hard work

1 Like

I found some backgrounds with your logos on deviant art. Did you post them there?

2 Likes

NO, some took advantage of the time when they were available in PNG.

That’s why I always watermark or splice my art.
Thieves are everywhere and will try to even take credit for it.

1 Like

Ouch. They were nice to. I’ll address it with the person who shared them with me. I’ll get back to you.

not thieves … :slight_smile: I had left png intentionally.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not like you copyrighted them. I’d prefer you be credited though. I’ll send you the link in here

http://mikazukiman.deviantart.com/gallery/58925981/Killer-Instinct-Wallpapers here it is.

1 Like

let him have fun :wink:

1 Like

They are good backgrounds. I plan on getting skins on my Xbox one so I’ll credit them and you. Thanks for the awesome art!

2 Likes

Now I am dedicated to bring to the IG, some good ideas for a fourth season, I hope to be an inspiration.

1 Like