Kev Bayliss apparently has some art for the unused vampire character in KI2!

I want so bad! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Niice~ Can’t wait to check them out in the future :grin:

What this video said? I’m deaf.

So… That cancelled theme has been used for one of Conker’s Stages huh?

If that’s the case, that’s mind blown

It’s just a song that was supposed to be the theme for the original unused vampire character.

2 Likes

Oh thank you for tell us. : )

Never a problem!

1 Like

AWESOME!!! I really think they can make this a great character!

Make a symphonic metal rendition of this old test theme in the style of Dream Theatre or Nightwish, and I don’t care what the character looks like, I’ll be in love. :heart_eyes:

Holy shoot! Now that’s RARE! (no pun intended) :grin:

This is something like you would hear from a boss battle! I wouldn’t be surprised if Vampire was meant to be another sub-boss (likely after Fulgore and before Gargos) in the game. Heck, he could actually fits as one of Gargos’ henchmen…

I honestly dont think the 2 new guys are capable of doing that lol… I mean, Im sure they could whip something together in that style, but I dont thin its there style to go that route…Unfortunately.

I WANT MICK BACK

Excellent, awesome, cool, and neat find from the original lead character designer of Killer Instinct, Kevin Bayliss :sunglasses:

I would like a vampire in the similar style to makarov from uniel. He could be a monster in service to gargos or a rabid hunter that feed on shadow energy. the best part is that the unique design and body structure should allow such a beastly vampire to exist without stepping on wolfs toes. After all there is still a human part to wolf whereas a monster like makarov with its stretchy limbs has no human elements

Either that or a vampire martial artist/warrior with similar themes to augus from asura wrath or kenpachi from bleach. A warrior who thirst for a good fight just as much if not more than his thirst for blood.

Its been pretty “rainy” lately, I wonder if he’ll ever upload what he has.

It’s nearly Christmas, Deliver MATE!

1 Like

Hahah @cris178 hes buying a house atm to be closer to Platonic (yuka) dev so im.not sure hes coming to london this year… if he does i will grill him dont you worry.

Im pretty sure hes involed again though id say 90% sure but no idea how.

Fingers crossed guys!

But in other news i got this…

Hahha CANT WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes