Kan-Ra videos

I got the alpha dashboard update and I am testing beam right now.

Watch me getting my butt kicked at beam.pro/hagen

EDIT: stream is over, you can watch the replays on the same link.

overall I still suck. That wulf player beat me up pretty bad. It’s hard vs wulf because if you guess wrong at the beginning of the match you are in mix up hell. Not much you can do here without sand splosion. He made some awesome reads. Didn’t help that I made some horrible mistakes on top of it. ggs @Keeenany0

2 Likes

Streaming a lil more right now.

beam.pro/hagen

1 Like

So is the integration with Twitch now gone? If we want to stream directly from the XBOne we would have to go through Beam?

Both works fine

2 Likes

watch me fail to hit all the new tech

beam.pro/hagen

EDIT:

Had a good run today, won most matches and lost a couple. Had the block infinite a couple of times and landed 1 or 2 whirl/tornado frame traps. Still need to stop auto piloting. My breaking still sucks and I gotta punish counter breakers better.
Punished some stuff with cr.lp xx clutch. This seems to become a bad habit among Ra players lol

Stream archive is under the same link

1 Like

Something to be learned here.

I’ve been doing the Light Stinger into Instinct Activation for quite some time but finally remembered to record it. There are some seriously insane juggles and my favorite, flipouts to be had off of the Light Stinger.
Tagging people who might care about this type of thing. I could see @lHagenl Finding some real stuff with this.
@ItzTymeToDul @iDoMusic4Media @xKappaMan @anon26401541 @HWFREEKYJASON @JINXHAND Feel free to tag others who might want to see this.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aj82HV1ndOqAin8ZpOx7x4LPyqxJ

3 Likes

Yeah light stinger instinct cancels are pretty good.

They are easy to hit confirm when you hit them while they are jumping. I often do St.HP xx h.spike/sh.spike xx instinct cancels but those pretty much gambles on my end. I can’t hit confirm sh*t. That’s why I am also bad at breaking combos.

You should have posted that into the setup forum btw.

1 Like

Streaming Kan-Ra ranked matches right now.

beam.pro/hagen

1 Like