Jumping Too Much

I happen to be in wonderful shape! How else do you think I keep up with all of the little children that I teach? You know, just like I’m about to teach this little monster a lesson.

Hey, little monster, a.k.a., @Dranyamarel143… This > :head_bandage: = YOU.

So you want to limit an important movement option because your opponents keeps on using it even if you keep countering it? Have to you considered the balance issues with this?

I don’t understand that equation. Please teach me what it means as I have been courteous enough to answer the turtle question.

Did I say I play Glacius. Oh dear, I think you misunderstood. I haven’t played Glacius in a good long time… No, I’m much harder than that nowadays, dear boy!

Also, zombie boy that likes turtles - I Googled it. That is pretty hilarious… :ok_hand:

…but sorry, you’re still a troll that needs to be dealt with. No turtle boy will get you out of that.

I just assumed you did because you were lecturing me on him. So who is it? Sadira? Because I suck against really good Sadira players. I’m thinking you’re one of those rare Killers that I can’t even beat. I only meet a handful of those. Like those fighters who get really technical with a crapload of manuals and cross ups and never increase the gap between me and you. I call them higher than Killer players. But I would like to fight you anyway, since you are calling me out.

I’m on right now. Why aren’t you?

Also, the fact that you haven’t figure out who I play as either means a) you’re completely clueless or b) you’re trolling hard.

Cuz I don’t want to wake up the baby lol. Are you getting on later in the day?

I also don’t know who you main because I am still new to this forum. I don’t know lots of you. I’m not psychic.

Yeah. Buttons can be loud. Ever thought of that? If you’re on in an hour I’ll fight you. Don’t need to be disrespectful.

I don’t come on forums calling anyone out cuz it’s disrespectful. I came here to forum, not cause fights on the forums, which it looks like you are doing to me.

Well, if I dished out money for a stick I’m not just gonna let it sit there collecting dust. Yes I am afraid to use a regular controller, anything else you would like to disrespect me on? Because I’m just gonna start agreeing to everything. I’m not going to get into fights on here like how it is on Live.

And why do u want to teach me a lesson? You hate me or something?

But I wasn’t trolling or disrespecting anyone. Trolls are disrespectful, I am not. Trolling would be me telling people they are awful and can’t beat me. Like what you are doing to me. Tell me where I have been disrespectful to anyone on here? It seems to me you’re the troll.

Seriously, where have I been so conceited and selfish enough to say I’m better than any forum member on here? Never.

If that’s how you interpret it. I’m not wasting anyone’s time if they’re actually giving me useful feedback and I’m answering their questions, I did give you a legit answer about the zombie boy but you never answered my equation question. And since you think that way, I’m not fighting you anymore. You can call me whatever you want, I wasn’t trolling or disrespecting anyone. Say that I ran away because I’m too scared, or that I suck at this game, or to cry you a river, or clueless because you expect me to know who you main, you’re the one who is harassing me. My people are not violent.

If you think it’s spam, just flag it. That’s what it’s there for. You don’t need to harass me because you think you’re better than me. That’s a form of disrespect.

I’m not fighting Aganos.

AHAHAHAHAAAA!!! MY DUDE SAID “STOP TROLLING”!!!

My man with the dookie thread said stop trolling!!!

You got jokes, funny man!

A 2-D fighting game where you have to earn the ability to jump? You don’t see the flaws inherent in that idea? Can you imagine how lopsided matches would become if you’re stuck in the corner and can’t jump out?

Also, the idea of taking the ability to jump any time away from characters that function with air superiority severely cuts into the very core of their design.

You want the developers to change all of this for players of all skill levels just because you seem to play against people that don’t know how to adapt when forced to do so?

Wouldn’t the better solution be to take the easy wins and find some better players to play against as opposed to drastically altering the game for everyone that doesn’t have this issue?

@Dranyamarel143 Let’s have a match. I’ll use Gargos.

Let me know when you want to fight. Send me a message on Xbox.

Nah, it’s just that I don’t want to fight selfish conceited people who think they are gods. When you don’t have the selfish conceited disrespectful attitude I’ll fight you. I’ll just join you and not even press anything. Just let me know. But get rid of the disrespectful attitude first.

And I wasn’t fooling myself, I was just giving you information on what to do.

good games by the way. That was a pretty awesome Aganos.

That wasn’t a doo doo thread. It was about Pausing. Doesn’t need to always be about doo doo. What if someone had to do something like open the door? Or stop something from catching on fire?

Then someone really needs to reconsider how they are prioritizing their life and choices.

If someone comes to the door, put the damn game down.
If something is burning, put the damn game down.
If you gotta use the bathroom, put the damn game down.

EDIT: My bad, though, this is totally off topic for this thread. I just think a lot of us have gathered the opinion that none of these threads actually have valid topics, but are just for the lulz. So, forgive me if I take none of it seriously whatsoever.

EDIT2: You’ve refuted the claims of your trolldom a few times now, but you do realize that wasting peoples/devs time with nonsense, though well meaning and in good fun, is still trolling, right? Like, a troll doesn’t have to be a jerk to be a troll. They just have to be completely unconstructive and time-consuming. You seem like a pretty decent dude, but a troll nonetheless.

Those were just examples.

If I really gotta do something else badly I just turn off the Xbox. Which is why I suggested a pause option Instead.

My threads are serious with a little of my ridiculousness sometimes, but I am still being serious about the pause, the combo breaking, the boss selection, etc. not even trolling or trying to disrespect.