Jago true face!

This ■■■■ again??

He looks TERRIBLE without a mask, NO do not ‘do it’.

That face was never meant to be seen and it’s clear why.

What? :confused:

Can we see a Shago True Face thread (With all colors)? I’m curious.

the shadow jago real face may be shark teeth!!!

2 Likes

We must be sure!

1 Like

PTTD

Post Traumatic Tiger Disorder

Yeah, this is being nercomanced from a few months back, but this just came to me:

You know looking at those images of Orchid’s head through her paper strip-like hair, I can’t help but think that an quick and easy fix for that issue would simply be to color the entirety of the hair area on her head the same color as her hair. That way when she fell over or was in any other position that exposed her head underneath it would just look like more hair, and not look like she’s bald and wearing a wig.

2 Likes

All I can do is laugh. Lol
Every time I swirl her round in customization, see her intro at the very beginning or watch the aganos tease lol

Makes me wonder what the Jago and Shadow Jago figures look like unmasked.

They need to remodel Jago’s face someday.

1 Like

Given my experience with action figures, I have only ever heard of one toy of any kind that had a “permanent” faceplate that actually had a face underneath…and that was the original Masterpiece Optimus Prime, though I’m sure there are plenty of others.

1 Like

What if it turned out to be cannon that orchid is bald and wears wigs?

4 Likes

Almost blew my mind when I found out that figure had a face. Especially since the only time Optimus was ever seen without his faceplate was in his origin story, or from the later renditions of the character.

Those kinds of easter eggs I can’t help but admire.

But going back to the Jago/Shago figures, I have a slight feeling removing the mask will result to either…

A. Something weird and/or funny looking.
or
B. They kept this face from the game for both figures.

Putting my bets on A, since I’d imagine his face might have a hole for the mask to peg into after its been glued on, but I would be very surprised if both figures kept his actual face like it is here.

Orchid confirmed for chemotherapy

1 Like

It’s always been a pet peeve of mine about the idea that Optimus needs a mouth under the plate. A lot of it from what I can tell comes from an idealology regarding alien life coupled with artists’ idea that a character can emote better if they have a mouth. The original Generational One Optimus didn’t have a mouth. They clearly laid them out as being factory-built robots that somehow became self-aware and formed a new concept of life. From Transformers guide books & such they had established that underneath the faceplate was essentially a speakerbox.
…anyway this is waay off topic…

Yeah honestly with the Jago/Shago figures my bet would be on their being just a big hold for the faceplate to peg into.

1 Like

Cant be canon when orchid and sadira seem to have the same brand wig bundle sets, so by your theory sadira is bald and buys the same brand

And They go to the same wig shop? Lol

1 Like

What if Ultratech owns the wigshop

2 Likes

JAGO season 4 RETRO confirmed

kappa

PFFFFFT WOW!..Lol…

1 Like

Heh how did I miss this.

1 Like