Its mid February

It drives us just as crazy wanting to release all the information, but we know we can’t do that all at once.

So far we know about Rash, Kim Wu, Tusk (though not seen yet, but confirmed on stream) and that Sangheili badass. We know KI is coming to PC, too!

But we still need to reveal minimum specs on PC, release date, pricing or pre-order availability if applicable. There also is the issue of character trailers.

Traditionally we have released trailers for all characters available at launch. So while we don’t know how many there will be, we have seen at least two, but it has also been confirmed that Season 3 will launch with more characters than Season 2. Just how many more…? Still a mystery. That means at least one more trailer is coming out.

This has been a bit of a weird release schedule, though. Shoot we first teased our Elite friend on a live stream during the Halo World Championship at the X-Games! Right during the Gold medal match even. Who knows what other tricks we have up our sleeves, right?

Ok, characters, sure - but what of the PC news?! Who knows, right? It would be cool if there were events scattered throughout the year in which we could showcase our news, especially as we get ready to spring in to Season 3’s launch. Or we could just post stuff on the forums and make it easy on y’all, but that’d be too easy!

Last but not least, the other details you undoubtedly crave. Well, how many days are left until March? Something will give in, eventually… … …

2 Likes

Could you kindly make Trolljob a word and then censor it?

I don’t know what is worse all this S3 trolling or getting teabagged…i prefer teabagging, I think, as it’s over in 2.46 seconds…

So are we going to see you go against 343’s Bravo when the Arbitor releases? Community manager smackdown?

I’ve already given Mason (Neighbor) a run when we visited their studio. I do owe Andy some KI redemption, since he’s given me the business in Halo plenty.

So we are going to know the pc specs and release date at the day 25 microsoft event. Fair enough

Rukizzel - no disrespect, but you should become a politician.

1 Like

Nice gamerpic btw

True, my comment is just speculation. But it’s based on information from one of the lead persons in the development team. And before you point it out to me maybe Keits (Adam Heart) is just speculating too since he, as far as I believe and know of the role as lead combat designer, has nothing to do with the price of S3. But I do also believe he know a lot of stuff around the game and can do very educated speculations on the price.

Maybe I came off a bit harsh in my reply too you. Sorry about that, I was just a bit tired seeing a new thread about begging for more info. But you didn’t start it so my frustration was misdirected. Hopefully we’ll get the answers soon and we can all make room for KI S3 in our budgets. Mine isn’t actually balanced right now so I might need to know it more than I realize :wink:

This would be the best time now for IG or Microsoft to release some info regarding KI season 3 such as a release date and maybe a new character reveal and some concept art to hype the fans up and to get into the gaming media.
Especially with all the bad press SF5 is receiving from people who bought it, why not use the negative press and use it as a way to promote this game as being the “better alternative” to SF5!.
Makes sense doesn’t it.

Everyone is on edge. Lol nobody make any sudden movements…

Something about this is getting stuck in my head. Counting today, there are 13 days until March - 12 if you exclude today. I feel like this is a hint, but I’m unsure of how to correctly process it. I’m sure there’s something about the “Something will give in” line, as well, besides just “eventually you’ll find out.”

Announcements/trailer before the end of February?
3/12 release date?
Announcements on 3/12?
Game launches on 3/1?
Announcements on 3/1?

The first day of spring here in the US is 3/20 (a Sunday). Will this be important to KI S3?

I feel like we’re all going to feel stupid once we have the actual announcements or the full Season, but right now there’s a huge amount of anticipation. It feels like there’s a lot of general tension considering we’re around a month away, and everybody in this community wants to be able to share the S3 experience.

Really envious of Max, right now.

None taken! Actually a decent part of my job is message craftsmanship. I can see why you’d draw this parallel.

Ugh time to change mine![quote=“xSkeletalx, post:51, topic:4968”]
Something about this is getting stuck in my head.
[/quote]

Are you saying I am dropping hints? I WOULD NEVER! :wink:

1 Like

They probably want all the bad feedback for SF V to shine before they give us awesome news lol.

please dont apologize. I value everyone’s opinions and perspectives and its ok to debate these things. sometimes stripping a complex discussion down to the bare essence and comparing it to real life makes more sense. My point was at this height of anticipation and impatience there is a valid concern that was overlooked. people need to know how much SE3 costs and the date. Time and money equals a budget. I personally would donate sperm and plasma if I didn’t have the funds for SE3. lol

Im hella hype for SE3. with fulgore’s removal of vertical lazer makes me a little bummed. hopefully i can find some messed up ■■■■ thats just as cruel as this vid.

2 Likes