Its mid February

Something is happening! OMG

2 Likes

I bet they will announcement about KI S3 release date and launch trailerā€¦

Or another shadow characters?! Noā€¦ Please, I donā€™t want another shadow characters!

3 Likes

Clearly we are speaking about the Arbiter trailer

4 Likes

Or S3 release date and launch trailer!

Maybe all!

2 Likes

Or cancel Season 3!!.. : D

Iā€™m worst personā€¦

1 Like

ā€œEy boys, weā€™re cancelling S3 and updating KI into a singing game, whitch each character representing a diferent style. Aganos itā€™s Rock and Roll, Fulgore is Metal, and soā€

1 Like

GAMBLE: If itā€™s an arbiter trailer or release date I win nothing.

If itā€™s a launch trailer: I will not play aganos until S3ā€™s launch.

1 Like

As the pros say:

1 Like

Ummā€¦ Hey @Dayv0 and @AlienoticFreak ā€¦
I hope he not kidding about my commentsā€¦

@CrazyLCD @KillerInstinct @rukizzel @Ishmae1 I hope not another shadow characters...

ā€” KevBones10 (@KevBones10) February 18, 2016

@KevBones10 @CrazyLCD @KillerInstinct @rukizzel OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW?! pic.twitter.com/yIKPRvgu7t

ā€” Adam Isgreen (@Ishmae1) February 18, 2016

Of course @TempusChaoti is kidding, the Kappa face says everything!

Unless trolling levels are reaching Ed Boon/Onoā€¦

1 Like

Whew! I was worry about another shadow charactersā€¦ But Kappa is joke! @MrxFlutterShy know what ā€œhintā€ meanā€¦

I think this might be the community fund. Donā€™t think both of them would do a video for anything else.

Also, why would they be in a video for Arbiter when past character trailers have never had a live presentation.

If itā€™s really community fund. Then what they announcement about? Another shadow characters or what?

I donā€™t know. Hopefully they saw the disinterest in more Shadow characters but Iā€™d guess there is like a 70% chance for shadow character. Maybe 20% chance real boy omen. The rest is up in the air.

Iā€™d guess the Ultra Edition will be the community fund or something, saying this because we have no idea what will be in this.

Personal community fund wish would be to add dancing taunts to each character. Or remake Omen.

Oh myā€¦ I hope youā€™re right about real boy Omen!

That donā€™t make senseā€¦

Arbiter itā€™s a bit more special than other characters. Itā€™s a guest character, and probably the most popular character in KI(for the general public, anybody knows who is the Arbiter, but many people doesnā€™t know no other KI character).

Some time ago, I remeber @TempusChaoti saying something like ā€œTrailers are for general public, streams are more for people of the forumā€ or something like that.

Arbiter will have a more bombastic presentation because, well, itā€™s the Arbiter!! Many people will want to try KI only to try him.

And that even not counting special circunstances, like something like ā€œAll Halo owners get Arbiter for KI for freeā€ or something like that .

Also I find very odd annoucing a community found without knowing S3 pircing and launch date.

If they are going to do a special presentation for Arbitor Iā€™d expect someone from 343i to do it, just so that it sells better to Halo players. Getting someone like Bonnie Ross or Kiki Wolfkill would have been more appropriate. Guest characters are to attract new players not old ones so it can be said they would make a video specifically for new players to understand the Arbitors placement in KI. Having a 343i rep would help Halo players feel more comfortable with KI.

Now we need to have a showdown between Adam and a 343i rep. I vote for Bonnie, Kiki, or Bravo. Have a live competition of KI and then do the reverse when KI stuff gets added to Halo. They should do this in the next Halo preview of the upcoming DLC, a live match Bravo Vs Rukari. Rukari vs Bravo, the two community managers. Maybe even show off the Arbitor there.

Halo players will have it announced by 343i twitter and forums, major nelson, etcā€¦

KI staff deserves their spot presenting him

LOL. They must love watching us all go nuts. Chill out guys, the video will come soonā€¦