Item trade-in option?

I’m not sure if it could be another tab in Kan Ra’s Emporium or if it would need to be a rarer thing, like an item you buy / match reward, but it’d be nice to be able to convert items in to other items.

Now, I know there are random missions where you get to choose to exchange nanotech fibers for nanotech clusters or trade something for a random reward, but it’d be nice if you could also get something that allows you to convert several of any item in to another item of your choosing.

Like for example, I have a ton of spirit cores, but I could use more nanotech clusters. It’d be nice if there were some sort of converter that I could put a number of spirit cores into, and I select what I want to change them in to from the full list of items, it tells me how many of any item I’d get back, I select the item I want and confirm.

Any chance something like this could happen, even if it’s just a one time use item that you randomly get from missions or through the emporium or whatever?

4 Likes

That would be great. I would like to see a trade with other players option. I think it would be great. Say you wanted something I had a lot of. The only downside would be that it would turn the fourm into a place to beg for items.

On a side note. I got the owl dossier to finally pop :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great, man! Crazy it was being so stubborn. Glad it finally popped for ya though.

Now if only I could figure out how to get that stupid Mask of the Ancients dossier to drop!

If I can get the mask to pop, I will send you a PM telling you how I did and who was in my party and the captain I used.

Now if only I can get “Hatchery III” to pop.
Right now I am sitting at 88% of the dossiers.

Please do! It’s my only world dossier left. Granted I still have a ton of character dossiers to get, so I’m only at 81% right now. I swear, there are times when I can get three to drop in an hour, and there are times where I can play for five hours and not get one.

ARG.

Do you know how to do it? If not, let me know and I’ll drop you a PM. That one felt like it took forever.

What team did you use that you feel dropped you the most dossiers? Who was the captain of that team?

I had a good run with Riptor as the captain and Fulgore and Rash in the other 2 slots.

Lately I’ve been using Kilgore to get him to level 50 and Spinal in hopes of finally figuring out the Mask of the Ancients mission. I then rotate a captain. Lately I’ve been using Mira in order to get the blood vial from Maya. Of course, I stupidly got it and lost it lol.

I would like to point out that literally the first time I used the owl (leader mira, tusk, and rash that was replaced with riptor who used the guardian), I got the dossier, hilariously enough. Still no Omen dossiers though. >_<

Anyways, that would be awesome. I’m constantly running out of materials for the Finger of St. GharoK and I have literally no use for anything else.

I would rather you post it in the forums, its locked for me too and I’d like to know how to get it.

Yea, that’s what it becomes after about 70% I think, a lot of playing and hoping you get lucky. I’m at 82% and only fighting specific characters for dossiers and still no luck.

Played like 5-10 matches with it, nada. :confused: RNG is so annoying sometimes.

Yea, I’m probably gonna do runs with Omen as the Captain for a while to see if that helps. Tricky since Omens aren’t that abundant in the missions.

1 Like