Is this how we grow our community?

also, “no more talking” in a forum :thinking:

UMvc3 had years and years in the fg scene.
A new game cant overshadow other games if it’s good enough.

(capcom and sfv dont count, lots of money was involved to streamers and partnership with majors)

You do know that game is made by capcom right? So it shouldn’t count by what you just said

4 Likes

Ok guys, ki is a hit today, I WAS WRONG!
Good night and keep up dreaming as blind fanboys.

I still play ki to have fun on survival and thats it, but competitively, its DEAD.

KI IS DEAD GUYS, ACCEPT.

Try to read again, i said umvc3.
Sfv had a forced scene, and everybody knows that.

like @FallibleJoker14 said. Online tournament on right now with consistently over 100 viewers and top 8 signups at combo breaker

My friend. The marvel vs capcom games are made by capcom

3 Likes

I seriously don’t get why your saying it’s dead. There’s a good community playing online, what more do you need

*niche community.

I spent hours to find a fight.

I gave up.

Guys nobody want halo and gears chars.
Nobody want stupid tools on a fast paced game.

Ig did all wrong. Just look how fun is season 1,lots of pro players had interest on it.

Just my two cents.

Cya guys, i wish ki4 return with new developers.

I’m guessing your talking flipouts and stagger here? Would really like if you were being a lil more specific

Do you have a badge or something saying that you speak for the whole community?

I find this hard to believe, might be a regional thing cause I just found one while you were responding

before I continue, just one question judging from the BR in the end of your username. Are you Brazilian? Because I am.

Im brazilian, but not a famboy.

Ki is dead. Period

ok, I got you. Just to be clear the Brazilian community is small due exactly to people with the mindset and attitute you are presenting

I’m still waiting for elaboration on these accusations…

1 Like

Niche community dont count, we have primal rage fans around the world.

Im talking about a relevant fighter, ki is not anymore.

But Killer Instinct was a featured game at Frosty Faustings X -one of the biggest fighting game tournaments in the US- which was literally yesterday.

You mean the horrendous Eagle that just won a major?

Also, ad hominem attacks are rather ill advised. It’s quite possible to disagree with something someone is saying without resorting to name calling.

8 Likes

Unknown

5 Likes

I hate to tell you this, but the entirety of your first post is based on absolute opinion with no basis in fact or logic to either prove a point or even support your opinion. Just saying “look at this” is not in itself proof. You lack any kind of verifiable statistic that conclusively provides any context to the point you’ve made. If you have no intent on showing any kind of real standard other than a “refer to this” as a blank slate statement, or not provide any real type of supporting evidence based in established fact or statistic by reputable source, please do not simply inject your opinion as fact.

At a certain point, all fighting games reach a conclusive state. It doesn’t necessarily mean the game is dead, or the IP is dead. At some point, you have to stop supporting Street Fighter 4 to start working on Street Fighter 5. A dip in support of a game isn’t a sign it’s dying, and honestly could mean that the end of support for this KI may be the beginning of support on a new one. We don’t know for sure, and no one here can honestly make that statement because we aren’t on IG’s development team and have any idea of their projects ahead.

No. You do not ever get to say this ever. You may not like the opinions of others here running counter to yours, but you do NOT get to declare any conversation over. As long as others here maintain a respectful and non-insulting tone, we can make our discussion on the topic.

This statement seems to defeat itself in more ways than one, but to let you know, KI is still being featured at tournaments across the country. It continues to be featured at tournaments and thrives on because of a player base that loves it, and that it is that good a fighting game.

In what way? Again, you provide no reasoning or context behind your opinion, and “everybody knows that” isn’t a validating statement of proof. It’s simply you trying to reinforce your opinion with a statement that’s intentionally vague so you don’t have logically conclude your opinion with any hard evidence.

I enjoyed playing as RAAM a LOT. I got him to level 50 and consider him crazy scary. On top of that, every character in ANY fighting game has so called “tools”. There doesn’t exist a fighting game without them. I think you are envisioning Season 1 through Rose colored glasses.

6 Likes