Is KI in your top 10 of fighting games?

With The Arbiter it can only be #1.

1 Like

Powerstone doesnā€™t get enough loveā€¦

from Capcom

Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter are my top 3 fighting game series, and they have always been my three favourites. However, they kinda switch places in the order from time to time. As it is now:

1. Mortal Kombat
  2. Killer Instinct
  3. Street Fighter

Itā€™s mostly MK and KI which switches 1st place now and then while SF usually stays on 3rd. Like, before MK9, KI was my top fave and MK my second fave, but with MK9, it stole the top spot. KI then stole it back with the new KI, but then MKX took it back again. XD
Iā€™m just a sucker for a good, cinematic Story Mode, which I feel KI lacks. And KI is alot harder to master than MKX, but has an ALOT better netcode (best netcode for any fighting game so far), so KI sure has some advantages over MKX. However, as an overall experience, I feel MKX has more to offer.

Street Fighter V is going to have some good stuff too, and I look forward to the cinematic Story Mode that will be released this summer, but until Iā€™ve played it through, it will stay 3rd place for now.

I love fighting games overall though. Other fave games on the list would be:

1. Soul Calibur
  2. Guilty Gear
  3. Injustice
  4. Tekken
  5. Dead or Alive
  6. King of Fighters
  7. Virtua Fighter

Same as poster above me, my 3 favorite fighter series are MK, KI, and SF. But in order of the games in those and other series, here it goesā€¦ my top 10, subject to change after Tekken 7 and SFV. Currently only have an XboxOne, but plan to get a PS4 hopefully some time in 2016.

1. Mortal Kombat X
  2. Mortal Kombat 9
  3. Killer Instinct 3
  4. Mortal Kombat II
  5. Ultra Street Fighter IV
  6. Injustice
  7. Street Fighter II Turbo
  8. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
  9. Mortal Kombat Deception
  10. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Other notable mentions:

-Tekken Tag Tournament (1, 2)
-Tekken 6
-Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
-Mortal Kombat 1
-Mortal Kombat 4
-Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
-Darkstalkers 1, 2
-Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
-Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus R
-Killer Instinct 2
-Killer Instinct 1
-Street Fighter 3rd Strike
-Street Fighter Alpha series (3 preferably)
-Super Street Fighter 2 Arcade Remix
-DIVEKICK!

I love most fighting games, I can never get into other types of games except action adventure. Ninja Gaiden, DMC series are among my favorites. Oh and MGS Rising is one of the greatest games ever created.

1 Like

Hell yeah it is

no lies

the only cartridge SNES I have kept to this day is the KI

Then KI was the only one that I never stopped like in all these years!

BUT I have with him a few series that I love

SF
Soul Calibur
GuiltyGEar

MK, Tekken, DOA Iā€™ve never been a big fan

Yes, KI is one of the best fighting games right now.

Agreed and then some.

Now all we need is character reveals, cg movie intros, eyedol, blah, blah :grinning:

1 Like

MGS RISING

OMG YES

If they ever put in a ninja, then I hope MS gets him in. No need for an original design. He is Original.