Is KI 1 and 2 also going to be on PC?

When KI releases on PC will the two old Games also be ported to PC ?

4 Likes

All KI content you bought will be available in PC. KI1 and Ki2 are part of the Ultra Editions for KI. I am pretty sure they will.

3 Likes

I certainly hope so. KI 1/2 are part of the package that makes the S1/S2 Ultra packs so special.

KI 1 and 2 has also been available on MAME for PC for the last 15 years or so, if interested.

1 Like

Achievements though

i have been practicing on MAME arcade versions. cant wait to play the updated versions with the online features and achievements

I really hope Microsoft ends up porting both classic KI games to the PC some day. Those remakes are the reasons why I even bothered getting the Ultra Combo packs for seasons 1 and 2, and I don’t even have an Xbox One.

1 Like

Yep, it would be great to have KI Classic though I really appreciate that at least they were transparent about this + the Supreme Edition is cheaper, making it a package that’s very worth it even without the old games.

Or I wish they would port the finishers over to this game.

There’s also Rare Replay as well.

Not on PC sadly though honestly I don’t think that’s quite a good package: only KI Gold is included and Conker is the original version, not the graphically enhanced one. Still: I’d love to see KI Classic, Banjo and Conker on PC, that would be a hell of a package.

Oh it’s on pc at least. Heh.

except there is something called “MAME” out for several years.

Does the original arcade game have a training mode? Does it have online multiplayer with a proper netcode? MAME is playable but that’s the best thing I can say about it in this day and age.

Понимаю, что информация о 4-ом сезоне самая важная, потому и секретная. Но что известно про “KI1 and KI2 on PC”? Прошло 7 с лишним месяцев с момента выхода игры KI2013 на ПК, а классические игры в эту версию так и не добавили. Уважаемые товарищи разработчики, прокомментируйте, пожалуйста, или скажите прямо, что старые игры не добавят в ближайшие 12 месяцев.

Похоже, добавят “classic games” в декабре: https://twitter.com/KillerInstinct/status/794917199894970368
Занятно: запись в твиттере появилась в день моего вопроса (5-го ноября).

That tweet really didn’t say whether the classic KI games would be available on PC or not.

Personally for PC I’d rather have the MAME versions, if for no other reason because the Xbox One versions are not 100% authentic, considering they cut out all Nintendo references. But that’s just my opinion.

Спасибо за ответ!

Я не думаю, что они второй раз обманут, как случилось 29-го марта, когда был обещан ВЕСЬ контент с XONE.

Я играю на u64emu (Ultra 64) v.3.05. Но там же нет онлайна!! А в предстоящей KIDE, надеюсь, будет!

Поддерживаю насчёт вырезанных логотипов “Nintendo”.

Кстати, у меня есть вопрос: мультиплеер в классических играх на ПК будет кросс-платформенный или нет?

Now that is a good question. I don’t know. If they do put the original KI games on PC I would assume they would be cross play, but I really don’t know.

…on a side note, Google translate is an awesome tool.

1 Like

Einschließlich aufgrund von “Google-Übersetzer” verstehen wir uns gut. :slight_smile:

1 Like