Is Eagle's promised free availability for Definitive and S3 Ultra edition live already or not yet?

At this point just make him permanently part of the free rotation alongside the normal one.
I want to use his retro one since it’s so kickass but at this point I’ll take anything

1 Like

I called customer service and I was told to uninstall the game and reinstall it, and then contact them again…This game took a very long time to download. Has anyone gotten Eagle back by uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

I reinstalled and it did not help. Don’t do it.

2 Likes

I tried contacting Xbox support and i reached nothing with them … they said its an issue with the bank even though we can all confirm we can’t even choose what payment method to pay with … ugh!

I really hope they fix this ASAP!

1 Like

It’s almost another month without news of this issue getting fixed.
I think it’s safe to assume that all Windows 10 players have the same problem @DinosaurToy described 29d ago.
Hope to hear something soon.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 Like

This is true of all Shin Hisako, Eagle, and Kilgore for me. I spent 2 hours with microsoft store chat troubleshooting and they referred me to this site to seek help, but there’s no contact page, so the forums are my last resort in seeking a resolution. They said that because I purchased the supreme edition in the past, I own all of the new characters, but they’re not playable in game, and when I attempt to purchase them I get error messages. They told me the error messages are because I own them, and the store won’t let me purchase what I already own. I have the transcript saved and screenshots of the error if devs want to contact me.

1 Like

Hey all and happy new year.

Circling back to this -

Are you guys still having issues with Eagle? Please let me know so we can dig up some more rocks and look under those if you are.

Thanks!

I still dont have Eagle, still Store bug. I even reinstalled game around two months ago, with no results (Win10).

1 Like

Dammit.

Okay, thanks for letting me know!

@snickerdoodle
I hope these few screenshots will help with finding out the problem:
translation is this app doesn’t work on this device.
I installed my DLC packs from Forza Horizon 3 this way a few weeks ago.

Interesting.

Does your PC meet the specs required for KI on Windows 10?

I have had the same issue as @DinosaurToy. Kilgore, Shin Hisako and Eagle are “available for purchase” even though I purchased the Supreme Edition. I have details of the transaction available if needed. If I try to purchase it will say I already own them displaying the same error messages @DinosaurToy displays. Again, this is true for Kilgore, Shin Hisako and Eagle. It has been like that ever since they came out. When is this going to be fixed?. This is on Windows 10.

Yes, same issue here. I bough the Supreme edition, but those three show as available for purchase but if I try that the system says I already own them.

It does, I’m still playing it daily on the same system

I just checked on an Xbox console and it says I own Kilgore, Shin Hisako and Eagle, but I can’t access them on PC

@dinosaurtoy Asked me to post here.

I have the Supreme Edition for Windows 10, and after checking today Eagle is still unavailable for me (it shows me I need to purchase it in the store).

I also have the Supreme Edition for Windows 10 and have the same issue with Eagle where I cannot purchase him and receive the error that I already own him, yet he is listed as “available” in-game.

Same here. I have Shin and Killgore but Eagle gives me the “you already own it” followed by a “something on our end failed” dialog. Can’t DL/buy him.

If I buy KI on steam is it going to still need XBL and have the same issue?

Just been asked via twitter to comment here too. I bought the Supreme Edition sometime in early 2017, but haven’t played it in a while–started it up the other day to take a look at the new characters, and the three that I should have (according to what I’ve read online); Kilgore, Eagle and Shin Hisao, are shadows in the character select screen, and ‘available’ in the character shop.

When I try to buy them, it tells me that I already own the content, and then gives me a 0x80070490 error, telling me to try again later. Shadow Jago, far as I can tell, is still purchasable. I’ve tried clearing the Windows Store cache and reinstalling a few times.

Yep. Tried all the recommended fixes, finally got ■■■■■■ off enough to tweet them today, and figured I’d dump one here too just to join in on the misery party.

Windows Store is trash and if this was available on Steam I would have it there instead. ■■■■ Exclusives!