Is a SaltRant thread okay?

On the subject of counter breakers: I hate it when you KNOW you timed it right, but you get locked out anyway. :rage:

Hate to be that guy, but if you got locked, you didnā€™t time it right

2 Likes

Technically, yes. But there have been some that were so close that you canā€™t help but think: ā€œI swear I made that.ā€

Yeah, I know that feeling. But at the end, I know that the mistake was mine, not the gameā€™s fault :smile:

The ā€œalways onlineā€ element makes me saltiest.

Like, I have all the damned files installed. We are playing on a couch, sitting next to each other. WTF with these load times?

The incredibly busy stages make me a little salty too. I get that theyā€™re part of the Ultra Music Video, but my opponent and I are both gonna Ultra>Ender anyway, so why must all that animation pre-load and ultimately make a majority of stages unplayable on my (fossil) PC? Itā€™s probably not easy, but damn what I wouldnā€™t do for a ā€œstages sit stillā€ toggle. Devilā€™s Landing, as much as I love it, is starting to get old.

Sorta salty that designer/programmer pride doesnā€™t let one play matches in the Training Room eitherā€¦ thereā€™s a bunch of ways to avoid the ā€œpeople only ever pick this one stageā€ problem while still making it available as a real stage. Disable it Ranked, ban it from offline tourneys, whathaveyouā€¦

So yeah, most of my salt comes from the stages. Naturally, the ā€œMOAR STAGEZ NAOWā€ complaints skyrocket my pre-existing sodium levels.

I Sabremanual!

Then again, I use almost all manual combos with all characters.

2 Likes

noooo no manualwulfs, arrrggggghhhh

1 Like

Jumping HK > HK manual > Hamstring > Medium Manual > Shadow Ragged Edge > HK manual > Shadow Ragged Edge Medium into Juggle ender > LK manual into resetā€¦ :smiley: = Profit

1 Like

or the repeated tapping of cr.LK that beats everyoneā€™s buttons lol. even i did that (and am now doing st.LK with fulgore to irritate and bait shadow counters)

Manuals should be removed into the game. They remove the 2 way interaction between players. Just remove them and the game can be what it deservesā€¦

For @SoSRaGnArOk
WTF? Why do manuals even exist. They are to hard to break and remove the too way gameplay between players. They NEED to be banned and any1 who uses them should be dqā€™d from tourniesā€¦

1 Like
4 Likes

School blocks quick meme PogChamp

Shut up and study, damm it! You are the future!

kappa

2 Likes

What futureā€¦

2 Likes

hopefully one where we kill eachother over water and gas, while driving awesome hotrods in marauding gangs

2 Likes

Just got that movie in 4Kā€¦ WITNESS!

1 Like

Your post was almost legit, save the fact that you spelled everything correctly and used punctuation. Please correct. :smiley:

I AM THE MAN WHO GRABBED THE SUN, RIDING TO VALHALLA!

anyway quick back on topic post, i really hate runaway gargos -_-

I really hate finding out that your saved data is corrupted. :frowning: Square Oneā€¦ again. :frowning:

oh man that is some real salt. you ever consider just getting the PC version?