Is a SaltRant thread okay?

Thus make him a bigger target

um, it isnā€™t impossible, you instinct cancel after the wall splat. a late lock out or trying to anticipate a counter breaker can get you into a situation like this.

btw Iā€™m not saying its game breaking nor particularly OP just annoying . However, I think its a bit too much of a reward off one mistake. post instinct cancel there is one or two spots to break, which is prime place for a counter breaker. meaning one late lockout and worry/falling for a counter breaker can take your stock.

I.

Splat-Kryll Storm-c. MK cuz apparently no one expects it as I get lockout 80% of the time-H, M, L, H/Shadow Grab

Solid 70%+

Jago and Omen get away with murder. That is all.

no you literally canā€™t do heavy linker after a shadow linker.

Sorry, I meant heavy auto double. None the less, it takes nearly an entire life bar. Trust me, it is definitely a viable strategy, I have a friend that has pulled it off numerous times (not against me, rather online)
Surprisingly he doesnā€™t get any hateful messages after the match usually XD

So I tried to play a couple of matches this morning before work to start the new seasons killer league. First guy I fought was a silver ranked player and I felt kinda bad that my first opponent wasnā€™t even a killer but life has a funny way of screwing you over. For my next match I was paired up against a pro-star killer not once or twice hell not even three times but four times in a row. When I tell you that I was saltier than a salt shaker after those matches is not even an exaggeration. Damn jago felt like all his moves were positive on block and his dp would snuff out any attempt to counter. Ggs to that guy though, he kicked my ā– ā– ā–  pretty bad but that doesnā€™t make me any less salty.

ā€¦ why was this put it in off-topicā€¦?

Iā€™m guessing because this kind of topic could get out of hand pretty easily.

1 Like

Not sure. Seems pretty general discussion to me.

Lol. Thank you for this :joy:

1 Like

Doesnā€™t make ot off-topic tho

This makes me salty

@rukizzel Yo bro why?

Now Iā€™m salty that youā€™re salty thatā€™s it Iā€™m quitting KI.

4 Likes

Gotta make a speech thread saying youā€™re going and start arguing with others to get the full experience.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh I will and if you for one second try to use common sense and facts you better believe Iā€™ll throw in an lol or wow and call you a fanboy without any actual evidence to back any of my claims, now good day sir!

2 Likes

Block medium windkick

Press button

Get dpā€™d

Another windkick

Bait and block

Eat double roundhouse into frame trap

Tosses xbox out window

4 Likes

People who go ballistics tryhard apeshit on Exhibition with a character who is clearly not your main.

Then when they when they teabag and taunt.

Why? Lol, I donā€™t get people sometimes. I play on console for fun, if I wanted to win Iā€™d play on my PC with a monitor that hardly has display lag.

1 Like

Spits coffe and laughs

Let me go further:

Block medium windkick

Press button

Get dpā€™d

Another windkick

Wait and block

Get throwed

Another windkick

Uses DP

Gets blocked and punished

Another windkick

Tosses xbox out window

5 Likes

im salty that when i do get that counter breaker in (after the opponent has broken me in the same exact place a few times) he just so happens to drop the combo from poor execution. damn it. lol

i am also salty i just do not know wtf sabrewulf is gonna do when he just manuals all day. same goes for riptor. if i fight sabrewulf and riptor all day everyday my win loss would be like 1 win for every 50 losses. lmao

1 Like