Interview with Adam Isgreen on Season 3 and the Future of KI (YouTube link added!)

Added the YouTube video to the OP. Thanks!

Iā€™m finally getting around to watching (listening, really) to the interview, and I love how he says Aganos gets some ā€œawesomeā€ tweaks, some of which that was derived from the community itself. :slight_smile:

IGN just posted a link as well and added that ā€œGargos and Eyedol would not likely return.ā€

Typical IGN, always harping on various aspects of Xbox games (lousy Playstation-sympathizers!). You know itā€™s bad journalism when we, as the fans, already know that Gargos WILL BE COMING BACK in some form or another (playable, boss, or otherwise). Heā€™s simply too important to the story at this point to not do that.

2 Likes

Maya consumed by the daggers and turning into a shadow version would be awesome.
But, I see it more as a chance to fix Maya through a shadow versionā€¦

Fix Maya? From my POV, sheā€™s not broken as isā€¦

I donā€™t mean fix as in gameplay fixes, but I think Maya is a bit boring. If she is consumed by the daggers, it would allow her shadow version to spice things up a bit and make her more hype to me. She lacks energy, in my opinion. On the other hand, I think Orchid has enough energy already of herself.

Iā€™m currently hosting an Open Lobby right now and will be rebroadcasting the Interview in case anyone wants to give it a listen and discuss it with an audience. Stop on in!

For me:

1.) Number one priority is getting all the characters back. If that means Eyedol is a community fund character, so be it. But the game isnā€™t complete until Eyedol, Kim Wu, Tusk and Gargos are back. While the vampire character was never finalized, it might be nice to have him/her tooo.

2.) Number two is a more robust story mode, with proper animations, MK style.

3.) Number three is shadow characters, costumes, everything else.

Poison confirmed for Season 3!

In all seriousness, Iā€™m assuming that if we knew whether they were a boy or a girl, theyā€™d be very easy to guess?

The top female pick I could think of is Joanna, and the top male pick is good olā€™ John-117. Although itā€™s probably neither of them. Who knows?

Jeez, why on earth is this flagged?

I dont like IGNā€¦Ive tried to watch there stuff and it always comes off as not sincereā€¦as if they dont know about games (the hosts) and they are just reading what they are told. they always say things that are wrong.

1 Like

Those were some good matches before I got disconnected from the lobby, CStyles! Iā€™m glad I was able to get your Shago into the danger zone, despite not beating you. And although I wasnā€™t able to beat you in the mirror matches (your Aganos is awesome, BTW), I took great pleasure in beating the top 32 player and top-level Sadira player that you lost against. Thanks a lot! I now know I have what it takes to beat you, and Iā€™ll be looking forward to it in the future! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I could listen to this kind of stuff daily!! Love it!!!

Id like to hear a Keits interview next!!

SEASON 3 IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!

I CANT Fā€™n WAIT!!!

1 Like

How a Keits interview would go:
Chat: Kan-ra complaint.
Keits: No.
Keits: I said no.
Keits: NO!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather see a shadow new character as a character linked to Gargos not seen yet as opposed to Shadow Orchid.

I just feel sheā€™s been murdered enough.

A dark Sadira would be awesome totally consumed by the spider entity

Sadira is already dark as is.

Yes! The curse of Gargos would reach not just Jago but all of his kins. Maybe his father Jacob has been possed in the pastā€¦ Jacob is Gargos? No way!

Can you imagine how dope it could be to have Shadow Orchid spamming black firecats all over the screen and having her lasaken back as someking of darkaken? Stupid dope bro! Also new moveset. She would do a diving darkat and all that stuff going on.

Sorry but Orchid fits perfectly for another shadow character.

3 Likes

what? What a lot of misinfo. Gargos is confirmed almost likely from the beginning of season 2. We had that info through live streams.

ā€œEyedol is tough. Itā€™s like this weird Harryhausen monster with satyr legs and a giant club and he had like two moves and he was super cheap".

Doesnā€™t mean he canā€™t be fixed. A little rework on Eyedol for this game and bang! We can live the most awaited match of all time in KI history. Gargos x Eyedol. One of higher points of season 3 is to bring Eyedol back to kick or get his a** kicked by Gargos. (It depends on the players, just saying). Donā€™t let season 3 be that bland without Eyedol at the roster. Forget about shadow characters. All we need is Eyedol to save season 3.

2 Likes

Well I DO have to agree if a proposed Shadow Orchid gains a Lasaken.
But Pigs never Fly, so-

2 Likes