Injustice now a backward compatible game

Yeah. I loved Injustice but the netcode was so garbage that there’s no reason to go back to online.

By the end of Injustice I had actually stopped playing Lex (he just got stomped by so many characters it was eating away at my soul) and picked up Aquaman.

Anyway, NRS clearly stepped up their game so I’m super excited for Injustice 2-

1 Like

In reference to your Xrd quote: I bought injustice on PS3 and never really got into it. lol.

Anyway, MvC, MK and injustice are games I’ve loved and hated at the same time. The production value is usually top notch but somehow the gameplay never sucks me in. Bought MKX full price, but played it just 4 or 5 times combining for less than an hour. Same happened with MK9, Injustice 1. So, I am afraid the same will happen if I buy injustice or an MvC sequels: I will pay full price for an unfinished game, be hyped for the first dlc and never touch it afterwards, lol.

1 Like

I paid full price and bought all the content. I definitely didn’t get my money’s worth in terms of hours/$$. But I’m kind of collecting fighting games at this point so it’s okay.

The thing about the MUs is that they are so clear and obvious and yet nothing was done to fix them. If you are Grundy or Bane or Luthor you are going to lose to any character shooting projectiles at you. There’s not even a hint of a plan for the MU. Not any projectile just the multiple characters with really fast ones. If you are anyone you will lose to Superman, lol. But then some characters teleport and don’t care at all about zoning.

I thought they were good characters. Batgirl is one of the most fun to watch and play.

Lets not forget that bane was the ONLY character in the game without a projectile. The death stroke / bane and the batgirl / bane mu sill keeps me up at night

2 Likes

Pretty sure Doomsday didn’t have one either.

1 Like

His fall of sky move could hit practically full screen as well as his shoulder charge

Still not a projectile.

1 Like

Yeah, Grundy doesn’t have a projectile either, but he did have a ranged move (where the hands come out of the ground and grab opponents). But it was slow and not well suited to deal with projectile spam.

Bane is tough times though, for sure. And I couldn’t ever figure out anything that Bane had that made him good in essentially any way.

Bane only has one thing , big damage . Apart from that grundy , lex and doomsday do everything he can do 10x better .

Bane was decently good after some patches.

And charge while venomx3 made you invulnerable to projectiles hitstun, so you could close the gap

Although zoning was generally very good in injustice, and Bane struggled against it

If the add him back for injustice 2 , I hope the refine his movement/ normals and give him something more reliable to close the gap.

I just hope to see better balance, so some MUs are actually winnable

But seeing how MKX goes, I don’t have much faith

Just hope to see Joker (an actually viable gameplay wise one) and Sinestro back, and Darkseid and Beastboy as newcomers and I will be happy

Larfleeze, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Nekron and Brainiac would be cool too

1 Like

O god I forgot about how sluggish joker was. Probably the worst character in the game

He was the worst. No doubt about it

True

I favored the pasty biker once he released.

Are you referring to Lobo?

The 1 and only! 'Cause, ya know, he commited genocide against his own species as a science project (he gave himself an A).

I dislike how I bought the game once before on my xbox360 and now have to buy it again to play it just because I didnt get it digital at the time…

I really liked the game, but 29,95 (half the price of a new game) is just too much to pay for it a second time (and that is without DLC etc…