Injustice 2

If it’s the Joker I hope they totally rework him

Also his voice actor was good, but having Hamill would be super super good

1 Like

Hold on, are you saying that Mark Hamill (Joker’s original voice actor) was NOT in Injustice 1 but Kevin Conroy (Batman’s original voice actor) was? Really now? :confused:

They should reveal Joker’s trailer on April 25th because his first appearance in Batman #1 on April 25th, 1940. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wheres Darkseid

I guess I’ll preorder
Which version do you guys think I should preorder
Disc or digital?

I HATE gettting up to exchange discs and I’m sure I could add the digital version to an external hard drive, right

I’d like joker with a side of Starfire lol

Richard Epcar was Joker’s voice actor in Injustice 1. You may know him as Raiden from Mortal Kombat.

1 Like

woah. Steep contrast.

Which Raiden? He’s had multiple voices

He voiced both Raiden and Joker in MKvsDC and they kept him as both characters ever since. He remained as Raiden in MK9 and MKX, and reprised his role as Joker in Injustice: Gods Among Us.

1 Like

Scarecrow’s trailer

Have you seen his Gears in stream? His gears are amazing!
6 Likes

Dat scarecrow though. He looks so cool. His command grab is SICK and his bloodborne crow outfit is amazing

Ok…now that is some grade A wtf-ery going on there. So every fight against Scarecrow what we’re actually seeing is his opponent’s fever dream of a creepy grappler swinging him/her around by a big hook while back in reality they’re just huddled in the corner in a fetal position while Crane is kicking them in the gut?

…I don’t buy it.

I had the exact same thought when I found out that scarecrow was a dude in a suit in the intro. I don’t buy it either especially when I saw the super move but I guess I can suspend my disbelief a little.

In his command grab you can see normal scarecrow pop up in a puff of smoke and do this sick move on batman so I can at least believe that scarecrow is probably kicking their butt in the fight instead of standing around watching batman flail around yelling BEES and stuff. Based on this and I could even see scarecrow using an actual sickle. Maybe his fear gas some how gives him super strength like a alt. Venom-lite and the scary stuff is pure aesthetics (well besides the teleport and stuff)

Wow scarecrow is literally Shadow Ivy lmao (wish there was a female skin for scarecrow)

Insane nasty gear load outs and that voodoo swamp stage is top tier.

Sidenote I am floored by firestorms Arsenal. Cannot wait first time I want to main more than five characters on launch

Yo whens shazams face rev… o wait

What if Shazam/Capt. Marvel became a premium skin for Black Adam?
Wouldn’t that be neat?

1 Like

I so want to see batman yelling “not the bees!”

3 Likes

I took some acid once called “Masters of the Universe”… thats pretty much what everything looked like when we were playing MK3 while tripping! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Waiting for Darkseid is like waiting in line at the cheesecake factory.

1 Like