Injustice 2

She looks unrefined.

How dare you talk about Selina Kyle like that? She is a refined lady.

ā€¦ But yeah, her model still needs a bit of polishing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I like the cat summon that is similar to orchids firecat instinct activation-

She even points toward the opponent- just like orchids iconic character reveal trailer first look of the instinct up close / action figure pose

1 Like

Captain cold, flash and bane gameplay

What do you guys think the chances of obtaining Starfire in the game are going to be?

Iā€™m really hoping she is an addition

Also the requests for beastboy have me thinking heā€™d be an awesome DLC option

Just like Nightwing, the chances seem very slim. Maybe as DLC.

1 Like

All women in this game look like shemales and there is no sign of things getting changed,

All things considered ever since they started using 3d polygonal graphics Netherrealm and Midway before them have never made attractive-looking females, or people in general for that matter. They always land somewhere between fugly and the uncanny valley.

I actually think ivy and Diana look much better
Is just like to see a closer resemblance for Diana to gal gadot as much as they strove to have Harley look like Margot Robbie
Selina cheetah and black canary just derpy

Iā€™ve noticed a trendā€¦ if the female characters donā€™t look like anime girls or sex dolls, apparently they look bad and have ā€œman-facesā€ā€¦

I guess a lot of the current gamers are of the Barbie generation.

2011 vs 2017ā€¦ your argument is invalid.

Ivy looks like some hostess from supermarket commercial dressed in lettuce.

I donā€™t pay 60 bucks for AAA product to look at ugly females with Dolph Lundgren jaws.

No, hopefully you pay for the actual gameplayā€¦ if the looks of female characters is your main priority when buying games, then your issues lies elsewhereā€¦

Captain Cold gameplay trailer.

4 Likes

Where did I stated looks of females is my priority in games?

This is a fighting game, based on superheroes universe i might add, and point one non attractive female superhero ever, until Injustice 2 that is.

and buying an NRS fighting game for gameplay is like buying assasinā€™s creed games for replay value. Canā€™t wait for another 50/50ā€™s fest^ spiced with 1,5 year long lifespan and buckton of DLC.

^ - balanced out when game will be barely breathing

Itā€™s not a priority, but just like with cars, if someoneā€™s going to be spending a lot of time with one, itā€™s likely theyā€™re going to go for one thatā€™s aesthetically appealing to them. And if the car isnā€™t, the other features of the car are going to have to be exceptional to help the driver not care.

But I will say this: If aesthetics didnā€™t matter, the game could be made with atari 2600-quality graphics and would still be a big seller. So it might be a good idea to come down off your high horse and recognize that games are made for all types of people, including those that want to look at something aesthetically pleasing.

Interesting. I like his playstyle. May be another I play. So many good characters with fun play styles! :smiley:

I am all for aesthetics, but if a game is fun to play, then I donā€™t mind if it is lacking graphics wise. Some of my fave games arenā€™t even considered to be graphical masterpieces, even from when they were released.

Heck, just look at KI. Compared to other fighting games in this era, itā€™s really not all that pretty. Definitely not a graphical powerhouse, but it is still a really cool-looking game and it is fun to play!

Some people are old hat and expect everyone human to be pretty/cool. (man and Woman alike)

Now most folks donā€™t mind 40-50 somethings looking their ageā€¦

Yes itā€™s this comparison that shows where they fail to improve

For me, her eyes are very flat with low dimension and her hair looks rather lazily rendered