Injustice 2

So uh.

Who are you guys gonna main? Asking for a friend because…

My cheetah is gonna wreck each and every one of you.

1 Like

Bane looks like a human Fulgore on steroids.

3 Likes

Swamp Thing and Scarecrow.

I really hope Rorschach is part of DLC character. He will be my main if he’s playable! Rorschach is my favorite DC character of all time!

2 Likes

Probably the gorilla, a joker and that swamp like thingamajig…

I would main Nightwing… IF HE WAS IN THE GAME!!!

But since he’s not, I’ll probably main my secondary in the first game which was Catwoman, though Harley and Poison Ivy both look interesting as well.

1 Like

IM not to keen on Injustice as far as who I would main, but in MKX Ive always been best with Kung Lao and Kano… so anyone close to that is whom Id pick.

In Injustice 1, I like to use Superman, joker, and Green arrow when playing story mode

Right now I really like Scarecrow, Swamp thing, that Cold guy looked pretty Fn awesome in that trailer!

… You implyin that’s not what he is?

I’m still waiting for Darkseid gameplay

1 Like

Ivy, Swamp Thing or Scarecrow. Maybe Captain Cold, he looks like fun.

ALL of the DC characters in Injustice 2 for me here :wink: :smile: :grin:

BTW I got a question now regarding Aquaman’s physical features/appearances: Are there TWO versions of him by any chance? Because another version of Aquaman shows him with a beard and long hair as well as being (almost) shirtless :confused:

My first pick will be Aquaman then Firestorm.
I like flashy characters with finesse powers.

1 Like

Scarecrow is Freddy Krueger! lol

10 Likes

And Anti pops!

…From regular show.

3 Likes

Wait… Anti pops is Robert Englund!? Wow! I didn’t know that! :open_mouth:

Yah. Pretty cool.

And Skips is mark hamil.

1 Like

Catwoman

Kinda looks boring.

1 Like

I love how her gameplay looks. Would’ve wanted to see her use her whip more than her claw though, to make her more different to Cheetah. But she will most likely be my main. <3

Whenever I hear whip…

I think of this:

That’s what happens when I get into making music…

1 Like

She’s really cool! I actually had a pocket Catwoman back in the day. So aside from Green Arrow and Nightwing, that’s who I’d play. (And Bane. :smiley: )

She seems like she’s got about the same moveset with a couple of new toys to play with.

These animal assist seem trollish, I like it.