Injustice 2

i hope so. the first time i realized that black manta was black was when i watched young justice and now i cant see him as anything else. if dc ever makes a aqua man movie with black manta he better be black and or look like his young justice self.

1 Like

He’s played by Yahya Abdul-Mateen II

I’m having a theory they are opening up Starfire’s shaders for higher drop rate because her abilities were not ready yet.

I got even another shader last night I have only 4 more to complete her shaders.
Not one ability drop in the multiverse challenges or matches

Ah, there goes my hope of him having a non-helmet gear piece.
Had hoped for some Daddy Manta action

I’m getting a Fulgore from KI / MK Cyber Ninja vibe from him though.

3 Likes

Is he the first from the 2nd pack?

Probably, seeing as how they’re showing him off first.

Man I havnt play INJ is weeks
I need to get back on it! But i just have sooo many games to play right now its hard to choose each night.

It’s slightly lost my interest. I just don’t play much anymore. I haven’t really found a character that clicks with me well.

Maybe soon in DLC.

1 Like

I don’t have a character yet either. I play all of them. It is hard together good with one character when the multiverses change and force you to pick just one character. I know they are not all this way, but the ones with the good rewards are

1 Like

Maybe it’s because I don’t touch the multiverse at all, but I rock Captain Cold (in the Mr. Freeze costume of course)

My top Starfire gear loadouts!

• while not my fave choices of gear combination, this is basically my most powerful Starfire costume loadout, (the sum of the highest number of all augments won in-game)
    in a delicious strawberry hue, one I adore. this is the loadout I use mostly in online play against people online, for she has the advantage in powers already.
    (strawberry/ gold loadout as of now literally has 3471 strength / 2048 ability /1773 defense / 1197 health. )

• the rare tournament shader with variant arms in gold that enhances that most powerful loadout

• an original grape galactic princess costume that think works well with a crop top and angled boots/ shorts combo with open back

• a nod to her red hood & outlaws spacesuit, also i love that this sexy skintight number with racy peepslits gives her a sleek marvel heroine type feel. Here I gave her a storm from x-men type vibe with the all- white theme :heart_eyes:Love bodysuits with unique flair. -

• the classic 80s Starfire! All the elements are here- the jeweled neck platelet, the armor shoulders, the vertical swimsuit panels, her pointed boots, the shiny hues🏆

• new 52! Kory’s sportier look inspired by activewear -shoulder peepholes and bluish hue costume is represented well here and the psylocke thigh straps & i love the galactic flare bell legs

there’s so much more to be discovered! These will remain in my arsenal as I augment their stats and I have almost 20 colors so they change beautifully with each color scheme.
there are teal / mint/ red/ grey/ shaders along with these & I also particularly love the green and yellow color shaders with the rare Backfire shader ( day one purchase for me with purple and yellow)

1 Like

I finally got it. 4 abilities left to go. 3 for Joker and 1 Catwoman.

2 Likes

He look GODLIKE!

4 Likes

I’m going to say this first, the destroyed rubble used to reveal the DLC characters at some point during Fighter Pack 2/3

So
 Sektor/Cyber Smoke/Fulgore, but with daggers.

He actually looks fun to play. Just hope that helmet can be replaced with a sleeker one.

Just saw the trailer

WOW. That was hype.

I might have to REALLY go in depth with this character. Want to play Hellboy most of all, but Black Manta is pretty Badass

1 Like

It is nice to see that they are not letting Superman’s/Supergirl’s beams go to waste.

I am happy to notice that I am not the only one that noticed the Sektor thing.

THAT OUTRO THO!!

Black manta is so badass!!

3 Likes

DAAAAAMMMNNNNNNN!!! That was bad ■■■! Lets hope he stays bad assss unlike Red Hood!

1 Like

Tis a good day to kick Robin’s *** as Wonder Woman on Injustice 2.
Well
 since the Wonder Woman movie was released on VUDU today.
Tis glorious. :slight_smile:
#Waiting4Raiden

2 Likes