Injustice 2

I too was disappointed in Red Hood. He is not what I expected from a Gun fu type character

LOLā€¦right now Iā€™m watching my boys do a Sub-zero mirror match and trolling them by playing this in the background:

1 Like

20 starfire shaders now!

And a freaking SWAMP THING ability

What do you expect. The shaders can be bought with real money. I wouldnā€™t be suprised if all the characters end up with 25+ shaders

I only bought 3-

The others have all been unlocked with playing the character

I do hope to see more gear they are alluding to

This is just now from a gold mother box

1 Like

Red hood is the blandness out of the 3 imo . Lame playstyle , boring trait , uninspired super and very annoying to fight against. It seems that nrs are taking the safe option when it comes to designing the move set of these characters. Its a shame really as the mkx dlc had some really unique and interesting character playstyles like tremors crystallize variations and leather face butcher variation. If the 4th dlc character is another zoner then ill be very unimpressed

i cant stand how redhood can do that jump on you bounce off you move over and over off block and build a ton of meter then the 3rd time he does it in a row he can meter burn and get you off the bounce. So many players online doing this over and over and its hard to react to.

1 Like

At this stage , I havenā€™t played injustice 2 in a couple of months. Im not a fan of the defensive , zoning heavy gameplay. The scene for the game is slowly dwindling (twitch numbers dont lie). The patches are few and far between and dont fix the problems I have with the game. If you enjoy the game thats great , but for me ill be sticking with sfv for my non ki fix

1 Like

If they really care, they will fix that move so it doesnā€™t gain a ton of meter.

2 Likes

Red Hood was pretty bland. I got him to 20, unlocked several shaders and abilities and still felt so wonky. It was quite sad that these are the characters so far. I like Sub, but he isnā€™t all that unique or stand out, though I do consider him my Top 5. Starfire was tons of fun and one of the best personalities in the game, but her character arch is whatā€™s dissapointing, ā€œa counter zonerā€ lol.

Hopefully we get some character with rich personality like Starfire but unique mechanics that arenā€™t stale.

The only one I want now is the ā€œStaff of Graysonā€

1 Like
2 Likes

Let the crying begin. lol

1 Like

So, who do you think will be in Fighter Pack 2?

I canā€™t remember if they are supposed to be the group to the right or to the left.
Considering how much the subreddit community talks about Black Manta, something tells me it is the group to the left thatā€™s Fighter Pack 2, but Iā€™m honestly not sure.

The Black Manta silhouette is rather obvious, but it could be a trick, so I wouldnā€™t call it a 100% confirmation until he gets actually confirmed. Same with the Raiden silhouette on the right. But thatā€™s just how I am, I donā€™t trust any leak or theory until it has been confirmed by the developers. Even if a leak turns out to be 90% correct, those last 10% could still be wrong. Might be jaded for all the fake leaks Iā€™ve witnessed through my life as a gamer, but Iā€™d rather not get my hopes up for something and get disappointed, no matter how legit someone says the leaks or theory is.

Anyways, the other two on the leftā€¦ I honestly have no idea who they could be. Some say the one far to the left might be Johnny Cage from MK, so every Fighter Pack will have an MK guest character. Not something Iā€™d want, and not just because of my opinion of guest characters, but also because Cage is such a boring choice. If it was Kitana, Mileena or (the more unlikely choice, though she is my fave of all time) Jade, Iā€™d for the first time in my life be actually excited about a guest character in a fighting game.

The third characterā€¦ Iā€™m completely lost. I truly have no idea who it could be.
Any suggestions?

Iā€™d like to see an upset such as bat woman or Mera

Yes a female MK guest would be insane although I vote for Sindel or Mileena

Iā€™d hope they troll and deliver beast boy. A Lot of fans want him but in Starfireā€™s ending I didnā€™t get the feeling they will have him

My fave character has been released so itā€™s fair game from now on
If raiden is in Iā€™m sure he will be awesome just hope he has removable default rice hat like subzero/ black Adam have removable defining gear

Not sure why you hate that hat so much, but hey, there might be a chance for him to take it off. After allā€¦ he already have done so in past MK games and looked awesome, imo.

1 Like

I really hope itā€™s Raiden. I get the argument that itā€™s featuring too much MK characters in which I agree, but heā€™s so badass. His demon skin would be his evil reincarnated self. Ah the possibilities for customizations.

Yes those raidens I loved

Maybe a fujin ponytail too lol

I just hate repetitive decades old core gear. Yes itā€™s the aesthetic of original design but particularly in this game itā€™d be a shocker if all his head gear just featured different textured rice hats lol

Like I can hardly stand orchids gear in KI now, because there is no expansive customization

Another case in point: Chun li
Loved her alternate in SFV it was amazing

Starfire: Iā€™ve made at least 4 very different costumes and beautiful varying results

Well whaddayaknow :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Grats!

1 Like