Injustice 2

If that small silhouette is really the Atom and not a troll I wonder how he would play. Thinking about Yoda flashbacks from soul calibur 4…

1 Like

Atom would most likely be normal size, but changes size during special moves and in his super move. Maybe his trait will do something as well, would only make sense, but I doubt he will be tiny all through the fights.

3 Likes

Lol at tiny the whole fight!!!

Just got another shader only by playing player matches!
Edit:
Just got emoticlone passion alternate ( pic is pre shader unlock)
WOOHOO

Ps I think the character under atom might be female

Re -edit! 6 more! Just got the emoticlone Fear shader this morning

1 Like

yeah it sucks! I want some of the skins but I not paying 5 each for them. But what really pissed me off last week is when i tried to transmute a gear set to look like my favorite set and I find out it cost source crystals in stead of re gen token or guild tokens!
Now thats some BS!

Ouch hope it was for epic gear.

Sorry in thought you knew. That is part of my issue. That is why most of the gear is easy to get. They want you to have the gear, but spend money to get it to look like you want it to.

Now why out of all the reviews for this game, why didn’t anyone point out all the things that use real money. Now I am not talking about some YouTube player, but real high end publications.

1 Like

I got it! I finally FN got it!

100% achievements in Injustice 2.

25 abilities left and I will have all of them.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Does it have a cool down?
Wondering how often you can catcall

Nope, you cam use it as often as needed. It is just a special move. It is not a character power. It takes up just one slot. The Nine Lives ability works like TJ’D last breath. It takes up both slots

1 Like

Glad you finally got it.
I hevent seen / don’t even know Starfire other abilities beyond the air mobility and the 2 level up abilities

I got a few abilities yesterday too. Robin and Ivy. I always get the ones I dont need.
I do have 3 for Supergirl
Grinder, bullet, and tremor
I have 2 for Scarecrow
Crows murder and plague
I have 1 crappy one for Sub Zero- Frost barrier… oh man that one sucks

2 Likes

I have 19 abilities left. I finally got one Joker one. Out of 198 abilities “not counting Starfire”, because I don’t know how many she has. The Cat Call one was ability 22 and joker was 21.

I am missing one Supergirl, but have all of Scarecrow’s. The rest of the cast is either done, or missing one “except Joker and Starfire”

There is only twogreat Sub-zero ability, and I am missing that one. The one I do have is a teleport.

1 Like

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

What am I looking at? I see Starfire won. Is there something else? The pants that you won?

Yeah, the gear name.

1 Like

:laughing: I just noticed the name of the pants. :laughing: I can’t believe they didn’t think of the name before they did that. I guess it could have been done on purpose. That would really make funny.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that was completely intentional. XD

1 Like

So played her a bit!

She’s fun. I don’t know if I will play her more, but we will see.

Unpopular opinion but the dlc characters are very lack luster to me. Red hood and star fire are just zoners and sub is just a ripped version of his mkx counterpart. Design wise they are all quite solid but they bring nothing new in terms of gameplay .

1 Like