Injustice 2

Starfire will look amazing in her silver tournament shader

MS did the same thing with Kigore. They charged more to support the tournament, and they caught he’ll over it.

They also made skins, and all people did was call them lazy. Bizarro is no different than the skins IG did for KI. He is just a different color superman with different colored moves. The fire effect they game him is already in the game.

On a side note, Bizzaro sucks. He is one of the dumbest characters ever created. He ranks right up there with Calendar Man and the Mad Hatter. Condiment Man from Lego Batman is a better character than Bizzaro.

They need to spend time working on the gear, mother box, and abilities BS instead of skins for tournaments. I play on the Xbox, so why do I care about the Playstation tournaments?

Bizzaro is different. He has his own dialogue and they changed his effects of his moves. The ki skin is just a colour change really. They’ve put more effort into their skins. I love reverse flash and vixen. If ms has released the entire gold pack for the cast and said it was for the tournament scene in my opinion they wouldn’t have gotten such a backlash a la Kilgore.
I just wish more thought was given to KI from ms

Just a quick FYI, Condiment Man was from The Animated Series. It was an episode about ordinary citizens getting hypnotized or mind-controlled or something(haven’t watched it in a few years) and turning into a plauge of ridiculous super villains that were meant to waste Batman’s time. Condiment Man was one of those the episode chose to focus on. His premise was so ridiculous he kinda stuck around.

Best animations

I’m purchasing ivy/ Robin/firestorm/ starfire tournament skins!

2 Likes

Red Hood’s Sliver skin is bad azz. I like sub zero’s gold. The rest are ok. Buying all the skins would cost more money than the Ultimate Edition cost. That is taking it to far.

Ability multiverse going on right now. It has 2 hours left as of this post.

I hope you guys get something better than I did.

1 Like

Can you unlock them or are the real money only…1 purchase at a time or a pack?

Random ability mulitV or ability for player used?

I’m at work. I’ll be missing this one

Unlock the skins? Yes you can use real money. They are the premium skins. 5000 coins each. Each character has 2. It would cost $5 per character to get them.

The Turdzro Superman skin is 6000

That sucks you are at work. I thought that I would say something to let people know.

1 Like

So he was a real villain? :laughing: That is great. I still would pick him over Bizzaro.

…now I remember the episode. The Joker wanted to win a comedy contest, so he used mind control to get all the other participants thrown out so he would win by default. The Condiment King was one of the comedian victims.

2 Likes

COins as in the purple coins or the yellow cons? No way am I paying real money for those skins. But you know me I have to have everything unlocked so…hmmm… hoping its just yellow coins.

I havent played tongiht… about to get back on Battle field Hardline…what a bad ■■■ game OMG… the story mode is FN cooool!

New Starfire intro with bizarro!

1 Like

FYI: Bizarro sometimes speaks the opposite of what he means.
For example: Bizarro love you = I hate you

2 Likes

It gets reeaally confusing when two bizarro start talking to each other lol

The coins as in the ones you buy. I haven’t playes Hardline in a long time. I did like the story.

I thought it was supposed to be all the time.

Bizzaro 1: "I love you."
Bizarro 2: "I love you too."
Bizarro 1: “Let’s make out!”

And then they proceed to smash each other’s faces in.

2 Likes